Torain, Hightower or Rice?

Lanigiro

I've got Rice and Hillis as my starters right now, looking at Hightower and Torain on the waivers. Hightower seems like he could go off again going up against the Panthers. Do I just stick with my boy Rice and hope he leads me into the championships next week? Or take a chance on Hightower or Torain?

Coachnorm

Arizona Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt said he would not have put RB Tim Hightower back in the team's Week 14 game against the Denver Broncos after he fumbled if RB Beanie Wells (illness) had been healthy or RB LaRod Stephens-Howling hadn't been gassed, according to AZCardinals.com's Darren Urban. "It was out of necessity," Whisenhunt said. "But he did what he had to do."

Beenie had the flu and was throwing up on the sideline. So while Hightower did great, this is pretty faint praise for a job well done. The Cards running game remains fairly unpredictable as one fumble can send a RB to the Bench. Torrain is a nice pickup and stash for the playoffs but one pull of the hammy could send him to IR.

Lanigiro

Thanks for the info on Hightower, gonna take your advice and run Rice while stashing Torain! Thanks!

Vicious_Machine

Gotta be Ray Rice for me. Hightower is just too risky. Also, didnt he do most of his damage in the 4th after doing jack all in the 1st 3 quarters?