3. Calvin Johnson WR Lions
  4. Randy Moss WR Pats
  5. Anquan Boldin WR Cards
  6. Steve Smith WR Panthers
  7. Reggie Wayne WR Colts
  8. Roddy White WR Falcons
  9. Greg Jennings WR Packers
  10. Dwayne Bowe WR Chiefs
Here are the top 10 Fantasy WRs taken from NFL.coms' Top 100 Fantasy Players list.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I would put Steve Smith ahead of Boldin. Between Wayne, White and Jennings I think all 3 are pretty even. I really like Jennings this year. I might even put Jennings ahead of Wayne and White. Bowe is a total mystery to me this year. Now KC has no other receiving threats, so I would assume Bowe will see a lot more double teams this year. But he is a beast at catching the ball if it's thrown near him.

GlennsPatriots

Meatwhistle
Hard to imagine the player leading the NFL in catches the past 2 years doesn't even make the list.

I would rank Wes Welker #5 on this list, ahead of Boldin. (#4 in a ppr format).
With Brady at the helm last season he would have had even better stats.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Good list. There's no reason Fitz doesn't repeat his freakish performance. Quan' is a bit high IMO and I wouldn't have him ahead of a guy like Wayne.

The biggest question mark on this list is Calvin Johnson. IF (and it is a big if) Culpepper can get his crap together Johnson could have a monster season. I don't think CPepp can reinvent himself as a 90's version of himself and make Johnson into his Moss but the potential for downfield plays are there with Pepp's arm strength and Johnson's unbelieveable talent. There is no corner, safety, or combination of the two that will beat Calvin on a jump ball deep. There is tremendous potential for Johnson to, dare I say, outperform even Fitz this season.

But then again this is the Lions we're talking about which means they will go to a 3 yard and a cloud of dust offense.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
wow, real shocker of a list there. did they prety much just take last year's list and mix up the order by a person or two and call it a day? some spectacular research there.

and come on, welker in the top 5? this is clearly not a PPR ranking system. how high did welker finish in your rankings last year in non-PPR leagues?

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I'd flip Calvin and Moss at 3/4 and put Colston at 10 (if not higher) instead of Bowe. 11 thru 15 would be a feisty debate with names like the aforementioned Bowe, T.J., Welker, T.O., Roy Williams, S.Moss, Braylon, and B.Marshall (unless he misses significant time) Don't discount a pair of sophs, Eddie Royal and DeSean Jackson.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Eddie Royal's value hinges on how much time Marshall misses though.
I will disagree here. Marshall missed little time...and Royal was hot last year. I think it depends on how well orton or the Qb chosen does. Assuming they use the NE pass happy offense, I think Royal and Marshall can do well..if the Qb can deliver.

efactor

Coming at you
Despite the QB change, Brandon Marshall should be in any top 10 list.........

It's pretty obvious that he isn't going to be suspended or they would have done it prior to the draft, ala Marhawn Lynch. Marshall has over 100 receptions in both years as a starter and is coming into his prime, plus the numbness in his hand from the injury last off season is gone (according to Marshall anyway). I think he will be a monster this year as I don't see the Bronco D being much better this year, so they will have to throw the ball.

I would take Marshall over Bowe or White, as well as Boldin, at least until his situation is straightened out.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
primadonna marshall with a guy like orton at the helm is a disaster scenario. theres a reason terrell owens is not on this list, and id take him 10 times before taking marshall.

efactor

Coming at you
Hmmmmmmmm. Marshall has had some issues off the field, but I don't recall him ever being a "prima donna" on the field. Have never seen him yelling at his OC or QB because he wasn't getting the ball. In fact, I was really impressed when he was interviewed after the Cutler trade. Well spoken and stated while they will miss Cutler, the team is behind the organization and the new QB. Very impressed considering all the negatives I had heard about the guy.

Marshall will excel as long as they have anything resembling an NFL caliber QB under center. Will finish top 10 for sure...............

Coachnorm

Hmmmmmmmm. Marshall has had some issues off the field, but I don't recall him ever being a "prima donna" on the field. Have never seen him yelling at his OC or QB because he wasn't getting the ball. In fact, I was really impressed when he was interviewed after the Cutler trade. Well spoken and stated while they will miss Cutler, the team is behind the organization and the new QB. Very impressed considering all the negatives I had heard about the guy.

Marshall will excel as long as they have anything resembling an NFL caliber QB under center. Will finish top 10 for sure...............

I think Brandon Marshall is a high caliber WR and could be counted on to get his share of the Bronco passing pie. :)

Remote Controller

The list is as solid as any. These are wideouts we are talking about here, and 5 will enter, and 5 will leave. Most of those five are likely hovering close right now, and the 5 that drop will likely hover close too, this barring disasterous injury to any of them. I will be watching where housh falls to this year, because I'm liking what he and Hass could do.

Runnik's Hambones

I agree with RC here completely. To discover a correct list like this is damn near as easy as finding a mock draft that will have 10 or more selections correct. This list is pretty much as good as you'll find.