TOP 5 for each position next year.

mills

I like that you put Finley in there, might have to replace Tony Gonzo with him.

Are we forgetting about what Daniels did before he got hurt? That guy is top 5 potential and I doubt he loses a step when next season starts. He was a critical cog to that offense and it showed when he went down. They will get him back into the plan early and fast next season.

mills

Thought that would garner more comment than a 1 sentence quip. I have nothing against Schaub but I'll let you take him at a higher spot than where I'll probably be able to nab the old man.

Sorry about that, I'm a Farve hater... I really have no statistical information to back up my opinion other than the fact that Schaub is a top 5 QB in most leagues this season and Farve might be in those QB happy leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we forgetting about what Daniels did before he got hurt? That guy is top 5 potential and I doubt he loses a step when next season starts. He was a critical cog to that offense and it showed when he went down. They will get him back into the plan early and fast next season.

I was hoping Daniels would become a sleeper - one that I can draft later and hold on the bench for a few weeks before beginning to use. Hoping he comes back and immediately picks up where he left off but I am not as confident of that as you appear to be.

Sorry about that, I'm a Farve hater... I really have no statistical information to back up my opinion other than the fact that Schaub is a top 5 QB in most leagues this season and Farve might be in those QB happy leagues.

No apologies needed. I did not expect it to be a popular pick and thought others would comment on it. I like the Minny offense more than Houston's which is why I have him higher that Schaub.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Calvin Johnson didn't break 1000 yards much less break into the top 20 WRs of 2009. He was rightfully excluded from the Top 5 list for 2010 IMO.

JackG1980

Where is Calvin Johnson?

He is still in Detroit. Even though they throw to him more then just about anyone he is still in Detriot. LOL. Stanford has to find chemistry with him before he will be a top 10. If he does the sky is the limit, Megatron is probaby the most gifted WR in the league and on the most ungifted team. Trade megatron to the Saints or Green Bay and you would have the #1 WR for years to come.

JackG1980

I did forget about him and I dont know how, especially living in HOUSTON! I actually didnt put much though in my TE rankings. I just always reach for Witten. But yeah Owens will continue his numbers and should be in the top 5.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I did forget about him and I dont know how, especially living in HOUSTON! I actually didnt put much though in my TE rankings. I just always reach for Witten. But yeah Owens will continue his numbers and should be in the top 5.
I had him in my top 5......but bumped him for Celek. Very close IMO.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Calvin Johnson didn't break 1000 yards much less break into the top 20 WRs of 2009. He was rightfully excluded from the Top 5 list for 2010 IMO.
Your right, the risk is too high for the top 5, but the upside is high enough for top 10 still IMO.....he is a guy I will look at very closely. He was slowed by nagging injuries and the overall situation. If he's healthy and they can improve the situation at all it's easy to foresee him rebounding back into the top 5 this year.

efactor

Coming at you
Finley???? Where is Magnum TE? Clearly you are a Cheesehead.

Nope. Not even close to being a Cheesehead. Just see a 6'6" guy who can run, with good hands playing in an explosive offense with a great young QB. 5 is probably low............