Titans Ink Kicker Bironas.

Coachnorm

Titans signed K Rob Bironas to a four-year, $12 million contract. The two-time All Pro has missed just six of his last 35 FG tries from beyond 40 yards and two of his last 37 tries from inside 40.

Runnik's Hambones

Bironas was unbelievable last year. He actually lost me 3 fantasy games because my opponent had Bironas in those games (one was a playoff game). Kickers rarely ever stay on top year to year, but the Titans shouldn't have to worry about getting 3 points next year. He was a HUGE factor in their success.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
thats a completely ridiculous contract imo. absolutely no reason a kicker should be worth that much money. he may have been a "huge factor in their success," but that was mostly because tennessee couldnt punch the ball into the endzone. maybe they shouldve put that 12 million toward a real qb or wr instead.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
thats a completely ridiculous contract imo. absolutely no reason a kicker should be worth that much money. he may have been a "huge factor in their success," but that was mostly because tennessee couldnt punch the ball into the endzone. maybe they shouldve put that 12 million toward a real qb or wr instead.
3 mil was seen as the magic number for the top kickers this year and one of the reasons that opting for a 1 year 2.48m deal for graham looks better than this IMO. I'm not really against this contract either. ST's is a huge part of the game and they now have a very good kicker locked up for 3 years.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
i would change because i would never pay 3 or 4 million dollars for a kicker. i would just as happily pay half the price or less for mike nugent or jay feely or john carney or any other number of guys who are equally as good.