The Lineup Doctor 2012

Which one of these WR's would most like to have on your PPR roster based on how you think the rest of their seasons will play out?

Stephen Hill NYJ - No Santonio around...

Hankerson Was - No Fred Davis or Garcon now...

Titus Young and Ryan Broyles Det - No more Burleson..

DHB Oak - Will he put up decent #'s from here on out???

Thanks

Titus Young. The coverages teams are using against Calvin are crazy

gizzil

Also i have turner in at flex @ phi, but britt v ind, martellus bennett @ dal, Felix Jones v NYG

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
So you've already said that you'd go with Titus over Leshoure but what if Isaac Redman's services were at my disposal? Seems he'll be the starter this week on a team that can actually run the ball... Is he worth a start over Titus Young???

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

So you've already said that you'd go with Titus over Leshoure but what if Isaac Redman's services were at my disposal? Seems he'll be the starter this week on a team that can actually run the ball... Is he worth a start over Titus Young???

Standard scoring w/ .5 ppr

Dwyer has earned carries.. I don't want much to do with that timeshare if I can help it. Titus is still safer

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Dwyer has been deemed doubtful for this game so I'm assuming he's not playing. Its gonna be the Ike Redman show for the most part. Would you still roll with Titus?

gizzil

What up chris... just checkin that I have everything in order, plus some new additions to the roster i would never ordinarily have so they're guys ive never followed closely

QB Brees PHI

WR Colston PHI
WR Miles Austin @ATL
WR Cobb AZ (close to unbenchable lately)
RB AP @SEA (uh oh)
RB Mathews (6 pts... vs KC...)
TE Martellus Bennett PIT (waiver TEs celek @ NO, Clark @ OAK, Olsen @WAS Fasano @ INDY Myers v TB)
T/W/R Stevie Johnson @HOU (what I read on the matchup seems good, ive not followed stevie closely at all thorugh the years)
K Bironas v CHi (maybe just go waiver hunting)
DEF Min @SEA (not sure anything else is out there, scary cuza what freeman did
D JJ Watt v BUF

BN Michael Turner DAL (just when you think hes bad again...)
BN Boldin @CLE (torched them earlier in the year, good matchup, but flacco sucks on the road)
BN Felix Jones @ ATL
BN LaRod @GB
BN Fitzpatrick @ HOU
BN Gronk BYE
BN Akers BYE
BN SF BYE

The Bandon Boy

In a ppr league and I need a flex who would you go with Shonn Greene jets against Seahawks, Darrius Heyward-Bay against BAltimore or Danny Amendola coming off a injury against SF. Need some help playing Mud this week and need a win

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
In a ppr league and I need a flex who would you go with Shonn Greene jets against Seahawks, Darrius Heyward-Bay against BAltimore or Danny Amendola coming off a injury against SF. Need some help playing Mud this week and need a win

I've already encouraged him to grab LT Chris but he ain't listening to me.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
PPR and need to pick 2:
Gonzo, Nicks, E Sanders, L Moore or M Reece?

Currently with the recent news I am rolling with Tony G and Nicks.