The Lineup Doctor 2010

Escrow

Can't say that I would unfortunately. The closest would be Hightower but he's looking like he could be pretty nice at least for the start of the season.

OK....thats cool, so you like forsett better than washington over the season? I wish i had more roster spots...haha

Who do you realistically think i can target with either KWIII or Zack Miller? Or do you think TE is too deep this year to even try?

OK....thats cool, so you like forsett better than washington over the season? I wish i had more roster spots...haha

Who do you realistically think i can target with either KWIII or Zack Miller? Or do you think TE is too deep this year to even try?

I think it will be pretty equal actually. Forsett will be more productive early on but Washington will steal more carries towards the end of the year. Might actually work to your advantage though...Forsett might end up being better by a big enough margin that Washington will stay on WW long enough for you to grab him when that shift happens.

I think if you are stuck with Miller and Winslow everyone else if probably pretty set at TE. Not that they aren't great values but they are who you grab after the real good ones are gone which is a lot more then in seasons past as you said.

Sizzo

hey chris, I'm not sure what to do with dez bryant
i drafted him in 2 leagues now who should i start

dez bryant or meachem

bryant or mike wallace/garcon ?

thanks

Phil Dawson

Thanks Chris,

I was planning on Charles at the second RB, so if I used Collie and Gaffney as starting WR with Austin who should I go with at flex? I have Breaston, Boldin, Sproles and Forsett still left over?

Thanks

Thanks Chris,

I was planning on Charles at the second RB, so if I used Collie and Gaffney as starting WR with Austin who should I go with at flex? I have Breaston, Boldin, Sproles and Forsett still left over?

Thanks

Boldin..if there was ever a week to start a WR against Revis it would be this week. If Revis isn't quite right yet (which I don't think he will be) Boldin will be a very nice start.

Nafstejyn

Flex Options?

Hi Chris,

I'm stuck with who to start as my Flex (RB/WR) player. I'm in a .5 PPR league, 6 pts. for all TDs, 1 pt. for 10 yds rush/20 yds rcvng.

Here's my starting roster:

QB Kevin Kolb

RB1 Adrian Peterson
RB2 Arian Foster

WR1 Reggie Wayne
WR2 Roddy White

FLEX ?

TE Zach Miller (Oak)

D/ST NYG

K David Akers

Bench:

Matthew Stafford
Tim Hightower
Reggie Bush
DeSean Jackson
Jabbar Gaffney
Jacoby Jones
Toby Gerhart

I'm stuck between DJax, Hightower and Gaffney for the Flex spot this week. Hightower may be a good play with Wells not 100%, Gaffney looks like a good play against Jax, and then there's DJax against the Packers D. I'm leaning towards DJAx using the "never bench your studs theory", just not sure is DJax a bonafide stud yet? Thoughts? Thanks

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
WR Who To Start

OK Doctor which 3 WR's to start ??

PPR scoring

Calvin Johnson
Jeremy Maclin
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Steve Smith (G-Men)
Nate Burleson

Also have Dexter McCluster as an option

Calvin Johnson is a no-brainer i think :hmmm:
Need 2 more

I know you say to start your studs 1st week but i have many :grin:
Right now im starting C.Johnson both S.Smiths

Thanks Doc

Hi Chris,

I'm stuck with who to start as my Flex (RB/WR) player. I'm in a .5 PPR league, 6 pts. for all TDs, 1 pt. for 10 yds rush/20 yds rcvng.

Here's my starting roster:

QB Kevin Kolb

RB1 Adrian Peterson
RB2 Arian Foster

WR1 Reggie Wayne
WR2 Roddy White

FLEX ?

TE Zach Miller (Oak)

D/ST NYG

K David Akers

Bench:

Matthew Stafford
Tim Hightower
Reggie Bush
DeSean Jackson
Jabbar Gaffney
Jacoby Jones
Toby Gerhart

I'm stuck between DJax, Hightower and Gaffney for the Flex spot this week. Hightower may be a good play with Wells not 100%, Gaffney looks like a good play against Jax, and then there's DJax against the Packers D. I'm leaning towards DJAx using the "never bench your studs theory", just not sure is DJax a bonafide stud yet? Thoughts? Thanks

Desean Jackson is a bonafide stud. Start him

OK Doctor which 3 WR's to start ??

PPR scoring

Calvin Johnson
Jeremy Maclin
Steve Smith (Carolina)
Steve Smith (G-Men)
Nate Burleson

Also have Dexter McCluster as an option

Calvin Johnson is a no-brainer i think :hmmm:
Need 2 more

I know you say to start your studs 1st week but i have many :grin:
Right now im starting C.Johnson both S.Smiths

Thanks Doc

You got it. Johnson and the Smiths

RonnieLottsaGod

Lineup Help

First post on the forum. This a great site I've read plenty of and I'd like your input if you can.

12 team standard scoring. 6pt td/1pt 10 yd rush/1 pt 25 yd pass, current lineup bold. My main concern is DeAngelo against the supposedly renewed G--Men D.

Brady
Stafford

DeAngelo Williams
Jamaal Charles
Jahvid Best

Andre Johnson
P Garcon
H Nicks
Dez Bryant
Terrell Owens

Kellen Winslow

D Buehler

Titans
Eagles

Thanks for any help!

First post on the forum. This a great site I've read plenty of and I'd like your input if you can.

12 team standard scoring. 6pt td/1pt 10 yd rush/1 pt 25 yd pass, current lineup bold. My main concern is DeAngelo against the supposedly renewed G--Men D.

Brady
Stafford

DeAngelo Williams
Jamaal Charles
Jahvid Best

Andre Johnson
P Garcon
H Nicks
Dez Bryant
Terrell Owens

Kellen Winslow

D Buehler

Titans
Eagles

Thanks for any help!

I would start T.O. over Nicks this week. The Giants rush D isn't one that I would consider sitting anyone over due to matchups and D/Will isn't a RB that I would sit against any but the top 1-2 rush D's in the league.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
Minnesota defense vs New Orleans or Tennessee defense vs Oakland?

Negative points kick in at 18 points allowed.

And I also have Brees on my starting roster.

I would go with Mike Williams. He played well enough to make Housh expendable and could end up being the focal pt of the offense with Seattle playing an explosive Niners team and probably from behind.

Fire

in the hole
Need some help deciding on a PPR flex.

A hamstrung Moreno,
A high mileage Caddilac,
"Texas Chainsaw" Massaquoi,
or Mike "The Truth" Williams (TB).