The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Phil Dawson

Does clicking the thanks icon give you cash props or something? Noticed no one else was using it so I wanted to thank you for the fast response both ways. See you next week or possibly Sunday morning...

Chuckrock2004

Pom-Pomgirl Holder^Upper
3 WR or 2 RB

I have the option to start 3 WR or 2 RB.

RB :
C. Johnson
M. Barber

WR :
S. SMith
Ochocinco
Welker

Non PPR, 1 pt for 10yrds and 6 for TDs for Both WR and RB.

I'm trying to decide between Barber, smith, ocho and welker vs johnson, barber, smith and ocho. Basically, Welker vs Johnson. hehe

Thanks in advance,

Chuck

Barber, Smith, Ocho and Welker.

Welker sounds like he's good to go and should be good for 100 receiving yards while I think Johnson struggles to get 60.

bandizzy

Start two C Johnson, W Parker, C Benson, R Bush
Johnson and parker got tough ones. Benson and Bush easy ones, but can you bench Johnson? What you say is what I do ol' great one..

And thanks for doing this again this year Criss.

lol. I think you need to talk to my wife and let her know how great I am :grin:

I can and will and have benched Johnson in any league that I have good options in. IF you get ppr start Bush and Benson. IF you don't then start Bush and Benson :grin:

Defense is usually ahead of offense early in the season, and for the Steelers D to be even more ahead then they already are is just scary :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:

buttchip

Lineup ??

I am in a PPR scoring league

Who would you start Week 1

thx

QB Manning, Peyton [IND]

QB Flacco, Joe [BAL]

RB Sproles, Darren [SDG]

RB White, LenDale [TEN]

RB Johnson, Chris [TEN]

RB Lynch, Marshawn [BUF]

RB Davis, James [CLE]

WR Ginn, Ted [MIA]

WR Boldin, Anquan [ARI]

WR Welker, Wes [NWE]

WR Bowe, Dwayne [KAN]

WR Maclin, Jeremy [PHI]

WR Nicks, Hakeem [NYG]

PK Elam, Jason [ATL]
DEFST Minnesota, Vikings

buttchip

Cool

my first line up for this week had ginn in place of bowe, and sproles in place of white

the pit D and bal D worry me

lol yeah I would be worried about the Pitt D but I wouldn't count on Sproles to do better then either White or Johnson unless you got return ydg.

!!!!

Realmwalker and tblgoblue:

I just heard that Chris Henry is now questionable with a thigh injury and missed practice on Thursday. Since you both had the same question I want to tell both of ya to start Lance Moore!!!

NFL.com reports that Bengals WR Chris Henry didn't participate in practice on Thursday after working on Wednesday. Henry and the Cincinnati Benga1s will host the Broncos in Week 1. The Broncos finished last season with the 15th ranked defense in the NFL, allowing 205.4 yards per game and 19 touchdowns.

bandizzy

I can and will and have benched Johnson in any league that I have good options in. IF you get ppr start Bush and Benson. IF you don't then start Bush and Benson :grin:

Defense is usually ahead of offense early in the season, and for the Steelers D to be even more ahead then they already are is just scary :scared:

Thanks again,
Stand a good chance of getting more than six points outta Bush and Benson.

Nice Job!

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Chris,
Yahoo scoring
Hasselbeck or Ryan
I'm pretty sure Hasselbeck against the rams is the pick. Although i think Ryan will be strong all year banning injury.