The Lineup Doctor 2009 Edition

Escrow

PPR League

I have Williamson, but Josh Morgan is still out there...should I make the move?

Also

I was offered
Steve Smith Car for Roddy White

I have Royal, Edwards, Holt, and Williamson

I like Morgan more then Williamson.

As far as S. Smith for R. White- I'm not a fan of making one on one trades at the same position. I think you stick with what you have.

realmwalker

!!!!

Realmwalker and tblgoblue:

I just heard that Chris Henry is now questionable with a thigh injury and missed practice on Thursday. Since you both had the same question I want to tell both of ya to start Lance Moore!!!

yeah it is being reported that CHenry is Probable and returned to practice on Friday....that said, I just think perhaps Moore is now the call.

chris,

Although it seems like Chris Henry will play now, does the injury slot Moreno in my flex spot over him?

I'm still thinking about rolling the dice with Henry as we don't know Moreno's workload for Sunday.

Thanks man.

realmwalker

chris,

Although it seems like Chris Henry will play now, does the injury slot Moreno in my flex spot over him?

I'm still thinking about rolling the dice with Henry as we don't know Moreno's workload for Sunday.

Adding to the DICE ROLLING, my FF season is starting right in the DOCTORS OFFICE.....my lineup certainly needs to see a damn DOCTOR...I have 4 WR I drafted in one of my two leagues(and we start 3 WR)they are:

BOLDIN
DeSean Jax
Lance Moore
Chris Henry

I start 3 WR....YIKES! Looks like I may be forced to go with:

DeSean Jax
Lance Moore
Chris Henry

That will teach me to draft a bit more DEPTH...ugh!
Annnnd hope for a miracle...

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Who to start WR

I'm starting S.Breaston, S.Moss, D.Henderson, H.Nicks
Can start 4 is a PPR league

You like as is, as you can see my options are limited :thud:

Bench:
H.Douglas-Out
B.Engram
S.Hurd
K.Moore
C.Schilens-Out
S.Smith-(G-men)

Steve Smith of the G-men over Devery Henderson. I've never trusted Henderson and he'll have to put together a string of reliable production before I'll ever consider him for a starter.

Steve Smith on the other hand is going to be the Giants #1 receiver this year and will provide nice consitent production.

fantaoc69

Week 1 QB

Hi Chris,

Last year your advice was nearly 100% spot on for really tricky decisions and here is one for this year.
Favre or Flacco?

TD=6, INT=-3, 2PT Conv=2. Yardage 1 pt for each 20 yds above 270, Compl.% 2 pts for each 5% above 60%. Rushing 1pt for each 10 yds above 60.

Both have good matchups. Favre will be trying to prove he didn't make a mistake coming back and is playing against former coach Mangini. Flacco is against KC which, at this time, is a train wreck. Will Baltimore still mix things up even if they get an early lead (which seems likely)? I like Ray Rice, especially, (and Baltimore D) in this matchup bit I'm not too sure about Flacco. Favre may make mistakes trying to prove himself on a new team.

Considering our scoring system how do you see this playing out?

Thanks

wow that is some really funny scoring. I don't think you can go wrong with either b/c I think both of these teams will be running the ball all day long.

That said, I think I will go Favre. The Favre we all know and love who throws 3 picks in a game will show up this year, but it won't be against Cleveland. He should be good for 2 TD passes and probably has a better shot at getting more then 270 yds then Flacco.

phillychic1

Love that you're doing this Chris! Very awesome of you.
This should be a pretty simple one, just lookin for a second opinon here on which DST to start this week.
Vikings @ CLE or
Chargers @ OAK

Also, I have a WR dillema
Santana Moss
Eddie Royal
Felix Jones

I gotta pick 2 to start.

Standard scoring, what's your call?

Thanks again for all your help last year!