The downhill spiral continues

jjtweeks

Ryan Leaf, one of the if not biggest draft busts in NFL history is in trouble yet again relating to painkillers. This time he is arrested for breaking into an acquaintances home to steal prescription pain meds. This is not the first time and police are looking into other burglaries that may be related.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this guy's been at rock bottom for quite some time.....nothing to spiral downward about by now.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
It's just too bad. I heard him on Dan Patrick and Rome when he came out with his book. He sounded sincere when he was talking to them. I really thought he was on the right track, finally.

RLLD

Great college player, truly.

He was through to the wolves in the NFL though. Had they given him a year, at minimum, to develop then who knows. Someone needed to recognize how fragile this cat was, and protect him as an investment.

For him, there is likely little hope or future left. I don't know what might be the thing that tips him back into reality, or helps him past his addictions and insecurities, but hopefully the guy finds it someday before he ends his life, because that is where i see this ending at this point.