The 2017 Lineup Doctor

My local league...need a third receiver. Standard scoring except 3 pt bonus for every 7 catches and 50+ yd touchdowns are worth double (12 pts...love this rule never really out of a game)

Starting Mike Evans and Davante Adams already can choose;

GoldenTate vs lockdown Giants

Randall Cobb and double down on Pack (opponent has Jordy and Matt Ryan in the late game)

Tyrell Williams who could bust a 50 yarder

Thanks!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ahh the founding doctor stops in for a visit. How's the clinic looking to you Doc? Do you like that new big screen we brought in to replace the black & white you had in the corner?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
My local league...need a third receiver. Standard scoring except 3 pt bonus for every 7 catches and 50+ yd touchdowns are worth double (12 pts...love this rule never really out of a game)

Starting Mike Evans and Davante Adams already can choose;

GoldenTate vs lockdown Giants

Randall Cobb and double down on Pack (opponent has Jordy and Matt Ryan in the late game)

Tyrell Williams who could bust a 50 yarder

Thanks!
Honestly, I would drop out Adams, and go with Evans, Tate and Cobb. Cobb seems to have his old role back, so Adams won't get as much attention with both Cobb and Nelson healthy. Just me I guess. But you can't NOT start Tate, Detroit will do nothing but pass against Giants.

Yeah I kind of feel like Adams gets rewarded for playing decoy last week is where my thoughts went. And Dez getting locked down cooled me on Tate. I agree he gets a ton of targets though.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Yeah I kind of feel like Adams gets rewarded for playing decoy last week is where my thoughts went. And Dez getting locked down cooled me on Tate. I agree he gets a ton of targets though.
True, but you are assuming the Cb on Dez will lock down Tate. Also, Dez is not really Dez anymore. Detroit has Tate, Jones and Golloday to cover, makes it harder to do IMO.

gizzil

Seems like I actually have a good problem here with too many at least ok plays... standard scoring... kinda figure this is the way to go but maybe I don't know something fun. Also going Wilson over Stafford here

RB Gurley vs WAS
WR Nelson @ ATL
WR Kennan Allen vs MIA
Flex Larry Fitzgerald @ IND

BN Rob Kelley @ LAR
BN Kenny Stills @ LAC
BN Tarik Cohen @ TB

gizzil

This one is .5 ppr and I find it very interesting the way Carroll says he "wants to see if Carson can earn a bigger role" - is this true? still, he hasn't actually put up numbers... but Rawls/Prosise was kinda trash and Lacy doesn't even want to play. Still, given what we've seen so far, Cohen might be the smartest move (somehow, I realize we could be in for a dud from him)

Flex Tarik Cohen @TB

BN Carson vs SF
BN Coleman @BAL
BN Marquise Lee vs TEN

Phicinfan

Administrator
Seems like I actually have a good problem here with too many at least ok plays... standard scoring... kinda figure this is the way to go but maybe I don't know something fun. Also going Wilson over Stafford here

RB Gurley vs WAS
WR Nelson @ ATL
WR Kennan Allen vs MIA
Flex Larry Fitzgerald @ IND

BN Rob Kelley @ LAR
BN Kenny Stills @ LAC
BN Tarik Cohen @ TB
yeah I like this alot

Phicinfan

Administrator
This one is .5 ppr and I find it very interesting the way Carroll says he "wants to see if Carson can earn a bigger role" - is this true? still, he hasn't actually put up numbers... but Rawls/Prosise was kinda trash and Lacy doesn't even want to play. Still, given what we've seen so far, Cohen might be the smartest move (somehow, I realize we could be in for a dud from him)

Flex Tarik Cohen @TB

BN Carson vs SF
BN Coleman @BAL
BN Marquise Lee vs TEN
Too late now, and sorry for that, but I would have went Lee who will be top Wr for Jax now, Not sure Cohen will be all that yet

gizzil

Fitzgerald is SUCKING and cohen/lee is pretty much a wash so far... lee is also going to draw better defenders than he should so i was scurd... better late than never good to see people still around here!

gizzil

Fitzgerald is looking pretty bad... So I am having the same flex/qb issue this is a standard

QB Stafford vs ATL
WR Jordy Nelson vs CIN
WR Allen vs KC
RB Gurley (32.9)
TE James @ CHI
Flex Stills @ NYJ

BN Fitz vs DAL
BN Cohen vs PIT (If Howard is benched or limited maybe COhen)
BN Russel Wilson vs TEN (Seattle looks pretty bad)
BN Kelley vs OAK

Last edited:

gizzil

This is .5 ppr and Cobb is doubtful, but Nelson is questionable... Also HATE the Brees matchup on the road but I dunno that I have a good drop

QB Brees @ CAR
RB Hyde (22.9)
RB Gillislee vs HOU
WR Jeffery vs NYG
WR JJ NelsonQ vs DAL (Monday)
TE Watson @ JAX (lost Olsen)
Flex Cohen vs PIT (if no Howard... I am playing Pit DEF)

BN Cobb D vs CIN
BN Marquise Lee vs BAL
BN Chris Carson @ TEN
BN Snead SSPD
BN David Johnson IR

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Administrator
Fitzgerald is looking pretty bad... So I am having the same flex/qb issue this is a standard

QB Stafford vs ATL
WR Nelson vs CIN
WR Allen vs KC
RB Gurley (32.9)
TE James @ CHI
Flex Stills @ NYJ

BN Fitz vs DAL
BN Cohen vs PIT (If Howard is benched or limited maybe COhen)
BN Russel Wilson vs TEN (Seattle looks pretty bad)
BN Kelley vs OAK
I might lean Cohen vs. Pittsburgh regardless, yes he is more ppr driven, but Howard is iffy, and they will have to pass alot. More for Cohen in that scenario.

Oh, love the Stafford play over Wilson

Phicinfan

Administrator
This is .5 ppr and Cobb is doubtful, but Nelson is questionable... Also HATE the Brees matchup on the road but I dunno that I have a good drop

QB Brees @ CAR
RB Hyde (22.9)
RB Gillislee vs HOU
WR Jeffery vs NYG
WR NelsonQ vs DAL (Monday)
TE Watson @ JAX (lost Olsen)
Flex Cohen vs PIT (if no Howard... I am playing Pit DEF)

BN Cobb D vs CIN
BN Marquise Lee vs BAL
BN Carson @ TEN
BN Snead SSPD
BN David Johnson IR
As hard as I find it to believe, I would lean Carson over Brees - they are missing both OTs, and the defense is awful, Car will run and short pass and eat the clock.
I would not touch Cobb, I don't think he plays. I would go with Lee late, if Nelson is out, otherwise stay with Nelson