Texans look BAD!!

Remote Controller

Thhis team has the balance you only usually can dream about.

Texans | Arian Foster finds the end zone twice Sat Aug 20, 11:55 PM Houston Texans RB Arian Foster (hamstring) made his preseason debut Saturday, Aug. 20, against the New Orleans Saints. Foster had just five rushes, but he scored two touchdowns and ended up with 47 yards on the ground. Foster also had a six-yard reception. Foster became the second Texans RB to rush for a pair of scores in a preseason game since RB Vernand Morency accomplished the feat Aug. 19, 2006.
Link to story
Arian Foster player page

Texans | Ben Tate electric in preseason debut Sat Aug 20, 11:54 PM Houston Texans RB Ben Tate (hamstring) made his preseason debut Saturday, Aug. 20, against the New Orleans Saints. Tate posted 95 rushing yards and a score on just nine carries. He also added one reception for 13 yards. It was his first carry since the first game of the 2010 preseason when he broke an ankle on his first tote.
Link to story
Ben Tate player page

Texans | Andre Johnson makes preseason debut Sat Aug 20, 11:54 PM Houston Texans WR Andre Johnson (finger) was able to make his preseason debut Saturday, Aug. 20, against the New Orleans Saints. He had four receptions for 100 yards, including a 48-yard catch. His 100 receiving yards in the first half tied for second-most in team preseason history.
Link to story
Andre Johnson player page

Zach

There is a reason I do not watch pre-season... this being one of them

You can not trust anything you see in the pre-season

Osiris

Fantasy Football Pharaoh
The year the Lions went 0-16, they were 4-0 in the preseason.

The Texans look like they have a double-headed monster at RB to go with the best WR in the game.

JJ Watt is going to be defensive rookie of the year...IMO.

Secondary still a little week, but Jonathon Joseph should help.

Every year I say the Texans are the sleeper team of the year...wil this be the year?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I agree. Houston finally has the talent to knock off Indy and win that division. IMO, that division is a toss up who wins. Except Jax of course. Tenessee gives Jax fits. Jax gets lucky against Indy. Houston beats Jax. Houston gives Indy problems. End of the year division will go, 1. Houston. 2. Indy. 3. Tennessee. 4. Jax. Only way Jax gets out of the celler is one of 2 ways. 1. they get some damn help at WR. or 2. the other 3 in the division forfeit all their games and even still Jax might not win it.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Jacksonville strikes me as the definition of an "ok" team. If the goal was to shoot for 8-8 every year theyd be the best in the league.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Jacksonville strikes me as the definition of an "ok" team. If the goal was to shoot for 8-8 every year theyd be the best in the league.

Ok team? Thats shooting for the stars with this team. They aren't called the cardiac cats for no reason. Watching them year after making the same mistakes gets nerve racking. Their D molds and comes together, stays healthy, makes some game winning plays and then and only then they will win 8 games. I dont care who they install as QB this season. Neither has any real WR to throw to. And they know that and have seen it for 2 games now. SO what they do? They run out out and grab a RB with bad legs/knees who has averaged less than 2 yds a carry. Yeah thats gonna get it done. Good move Jax. Until they get some quality WRs in here, we're stuck between suckiness and just bad. This will be Del Rios lst year. Its playoffs or hes gone. Hes had 10 years to build an above average team that plays consistantly good football. Hes failed to do that. So now it comes into looking to see who our next coach will be.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Cowher? About time for his return to coaching. He can save himself an additional move later by going to Florida now.

Cowher has been the talk for years. Put Cowher with the Weavers and we'd finally have a winning combination. But as rumors have it It will never happen. For some reason unknown, he just doesnt like Jax. Not sure if its the team or the city he doesnt like but in the past hes made it clear he wont coach here. The Weavers have been trying to get him to come here for years and with him saying no, i think its the only reason Del Rio has coached here for so long.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Jaguars arent going anywhere anytime soon. It'll be a cold day in hell before the weavers let it happen. My reasoning of this is from what i have seen. This city supports winners big time and has nothing to do with losers. ie Jags. Still have the hardcore football fanatics that will support them no matter what. Fans here really has supported the Arena football here because they win, and yes we won the arena bowl in just our 2nd year playing. Yes drastic measures will have to be made for the Jags to stay but it will happen. And that will mean by bringing in a top notch HC and winning games and making the playoffs. With the direction the defence is going and if they would get some skilled players at the WR position, i wouldnt be suprised if they made a run for the wild card this year. W/O it all, then its another long miserable season. 6-7 wins tops and i think that is stretching it. More like 4-5 wins looks right. Jax has no passing attack and defences will see it, throw 7-8 guys in the box, shut down the run game, make them pass and its 3 and out, again.