Tebow Time in The Razor????

Coachnorm

Hi Ho, Tebow at Gillette Stadium.!!

Whatcha ya gonna do brother, when the 14" pythons and Tebowmania runs wild on you!?!?

bobbeaux

if the bronco's d can get after brady using the jets blueprint, tebow should have no problem doing it again . . . ;)

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
:lol: omg...okay let's open a window, you guys are smoking too much of that wacky weedus in here. No way the broncos, I mean Tebow (because really you're saying he's the main cog in that machine), can beat NE. No way...no chance. There is nothing that can convince me that they are of the same caliber as the Patriots.

bobbeaux

same caliber? . . . no, not saying that . . . but the pats d has shown anyone can keep up with them or even exceed them . . . this game is up to the denver d, imho . . . ;)

JScott

Administrator
but the pats d has shown anyone can keep up with them or even exceed them
:nono:

While NE is second only to GB in giving up the most yards per game (both teams give up over 400yds/gm) they are 15th in defensive scoring. NE plays a safe 2-deep zone most of the time giving up a lot of underneath passing yards by trying to avoid the quick scoring long ball, but then bare down in the redzone. This does a few things, first gives up a ton of yards [and drives their fans nuts], second it makes the opponent work for their points. They get more possessions but that gives them more opportunities to make mistakes, which the D has capitalized on and third it can be a psychological advantage. When you watch Brady march down the field fairly quickly and score TDs relatively easily and you have to go on long sustained drives to only come away with a FG, after a while I can see this getting frustrating and then you start to press and make mistakes.

But I do agree with you that if DEN is to win it will be on their D to come up with something special to stop (ie slow down) Brady and co. I just don't see it though. DEN gave everything they had in Denver to beat a badly injured PIT squad. I just don't think they can bring that level two weeks in a row especially going on the road.

Remote Controller

:nono:

But I do agree with you that if DEN is to win it will be on their D to come up with something special to stop (ie slow down) Brady and co. I just don't see it though. DEN gave everything they had in Denver to beat a badly injured PIT squad. I just don't think they can bring that level two weeks in a row especially going on the road.
The defense will have to bring pressure, but the true key will be Brady and Company on the sideline wearing caps. The Broncos need 200+ yards rushing.

xqj47alpha

Banned
Hi Ho, Tebow at Gillette Stadium.!!

Whatcha ya gonna do brother, when the 14" pythons and Tebowmania runs wild on you!?!?
I can't think of any other way to say this:
For some reason losing to Tebow is like losing to a girl.

I'm not saying anything here.
Just pointing it out.

JScott

Administrator
I can't think of any other way to say this:
For some reason losing to Tebow is like losing to a girl.

I'm not saying anything here.
Just pointing it out.

Well, um I guess it's sort of somehow related, but the pressure is all on the Patriots. They win, well it was a nice run for Denver. They lose, it's yet another post-season failure for NE.

Coachnorm

Pats up 7-0 after a two minute opening drive drive for a score. Tebow and Magahee are marching and Tebow fumbles!

Coachnorm

Pats are managing to shut down the Edge but Broncos catch a break on a catch causing a 3rd and one which McGahee converts.

Coachnorm

Broncos get 5 on the option and then Tebow has to throw it away 3rd and 5 Tebow throws a perfect strike to Thomas but the Pats defender pry the ball away, pats to get the ball again.