TE for week 6

mofo

Who should I put in @ te for this week? Standard league

Cooley vs KC
Todd Heap vs Vikings
Shiancoe vs Ravens
Olsen vs ATL

Remote Controller

They all seem like great options, but lets look a little closer.
Cooley- The Samuels injury killed him last week and might affect him inton this week if they can't protect the QB without him blocking. I feel Cooley will still contribute in a big way this season, i just want to see their adjustment first.
Heap- The Vikings have been lit up big time by TE's this year. Vernon Davis had 96 yards and 2 td, and Finley had 128 and 1 td. I also saw where two poor offenses, the Rams and the Lions, had success yardage wise at TE vs the Vikes. They need to correct this.
Shiancoe- You have to give some merit to the fact that this cat has scored in 3 consecutive games.
Olsen- They want to get him involved and might have gameplanned that over the bye week. He has much more to offer than he has been allowed to give.

You have some nice choices. If this were a PPR situation I would heavily consider Heap, or Olsen. If it is not I would safely insert Shiancoe into my lineup. I need to see them get their Qb protection in order before I put Cooley in again. That will get handled soon though.

Last edited by a moderator:

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
I like Shiancoe even thought he plays against the Ravens D. They are 25th against the pass in the league but I think they are tougher than that.

Cooley is your sure bet.

I can't believe you have 4 TE's. :headscratch:

My picks in this order:

Cooley - the bomb numbers say play him in every game he plays, from those players available. I don't think Kansas City is an exception.

Shiancoe - my gut says play him.

Olsen - I think Cutler is starting to like this guy. One TD in each of the last two games.

Heap - A Heap of junk this week.

*injury update* Percy Harvin (WR) for Minnesota is hurt. Favre's gonna wanna throw - to Shiancoe...hey, that rhymes!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Shiancoe. Farve already knows how to hit him for the "7 point PPR Catch" this season, and against a great defense, I suspect he will hit him hard.

mofo

I like Shiancoe even thought he plays against the Ravens D. They are 25th against the pass in the league but I think they are tougher than that.

Cooley is your sure bet.

I can't believe you have 4 TE's. :headscratch:

My picks in this order:

Cooley - the bomb numbers say play him in every game he plays, from those players available. I don't think Kansas City is an exception.

Shiancoe - my gut says play him.

Olsen - I think Cutler is starting to like this guy. One TD in each of the last two games.

Heap - A Heap of junk this week.

*injury update* Percy Harvin (WR) for Minnesota is hurt. Favre's gonna wanna throw - to Shiancoe...hey, that rhymes!! :)

hahaha no I don't have 4 I only got Cooley but I'm debating if I should let him go and pick up one of them other three since the Redskins LT Chris Samuels is out.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
And who would you pick if you could only play 1 guy? PPR league

Cooley or Shiancoe?