Super Bowl XLV - Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers - Official Game Thread

Coachnorm

Starks is running effectively!!

Might be a lot more rushing in this game than we have been led to believe by the Experts!!

Coachnorm

Steelers make a nice drive with a semi-Gimpy Ben. Wallace doesn't add any YAC to a 3rd down catch and the Steelers put a FG up on the boards..... 14-3

Coachnorm

Steelers putting on a good drive using backups MeMo and Randal El.

Ruh, Rho, Int. and great field position for the Pack.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Phantom face mask call on GB sets up a short field for Pit and they punch it in for a TD, 21-17 GB

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, saw most of the game and all I can say is....... :wow:

How do you lose your two starting CBs, and your best possession Wr and beat a solid team like Pittsburgh?!?!?!:eek:

Unbelievable. What a great game, and great showing by the NFC champ and now superbowl champ!

On a totally unrelated but somewhat related side topic. For all of you James Jones fans on this site.....did you see WHO LEAD THE RECEIVING IN THIS GAME FOR GB?!?!?!?! Thats right...my man Jordy friggen Nelson. While he did have two awful drops....he made the game plan for GB! :woohoo1:

Remote Controller

Oh yeah, they looked really tough all season. :packerssuck:

They won against creampuffs lately and they are favored. THE 3rd STRING QB almost beat them.

WHEN DOES THE vBET COME UP AGAIN?? I don't want to miss it. I can't WAIT to get points for the better-record and more SB-experienced team! It's the proverbial "no-brainer"

Rogers this!-----> :pigsfly:
oops! :snicker:

GlennsPatriots

Meatwhistle
Because Ben Rapelisburger is so hard to bring down?

alg_benroethlisberger.jpg

Packers 30
Steelers 24
:runaround:

Just missed on the score ... but the end result was the same, Pack by 6!!!