Super Bowl Champions - New York Giants

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Congrats Giants, great win and took another one from Brady! Eli wins #2 and continues his dominance of Brady.

Remote Controller

I am almost as happy with this result as I was with last years outcome. I just don't like the Pats. Just because they are a good team, doesn'tmean i have to like them. Eli IS an elite QB!

mills

Maybe Underwood would have been the Tyree of the game for the Pats... Guess we'll never know.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Great game. But when Bradshaw went in for that TD and left 54 seconds on the clock, I thought Brady would come back and win it.

Remote Controller

Why was time not put back on the clock for the too many men call at the end??? If Grnk was on his legs 100% he would have caught the tip in the endzone.

gizzil

1.) i honestly did think many seconds got shaved there in the end
2.) if no time goes back on and the penalty is only 5 yards... why not just keep 12 guys on the field for all finishing drives?
3.) i reeeally thought bradshaw's inability to lay down and disregard his instinct to go for goal line was both comical, and should have cost them the game
4.) gronk and woodhead were in perfect position for the knock back, but it didnt get jarred hard enough and fell straight down... however i wholeheartedly agree with RC that a 100% healthy polak snags that