Strangest draft board I've ever seen

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I don't know the guys in this league too well, but I'm Facebook friends with some of them. Saw this posted last night after they had their 10-team draft at a pub. I've been staring at it ever since wondering if I've lost my mind.

What are some of the strangest drafts / draft boards you've seen?

biOwtJv.jpg

hikeNbike

Wow wish I was in that league. One of the many things I don't get is the Patriots Homer selecting Brady in the first round. Then missing out on Gronkowski and making sure he got the Patriots defense and kicker with the 2nd and 3rd round pick.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Loving that second guys team. Get Lacy the CJ Anderson late 2nd. Luck 3rd and still manage to get in AJ Green and Jordan Matthews at receiver in 4th and 5th rounds.

hikeNbike

Just looked at the 10th spot. Not a huge fan of his later picks but Adrian Peterson at 10? Antonio Brown 11? And Odell Beckham in the third. Crazy to say but these two drafters got 3 each of the first round picks in my 10 team ppr league.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
Just looked at the 10th spot. Not a huge fan of his later picks but Adrian Peterson at 10? Antonio Brown 11? And Odell Beckham in the third. Crazy to say but these two drafters got 3 each of the first round picks in my 10 team ppr league.

I know, right? Adrian Peterson at 10?! Antonio Brown at 11!? Then Odell in the 3rd!? He also got Latavius Murray in the 5th round, which is a steal imo.

But then the guy turns right around and makes very questionable picks the rest of the draft. Hopefully those four picks can carry him.

Nuttiest part of this for me is that Mr. Patriots homer with a kicker and D/ST in the first three rounds comes back in round 8 with Mike Evans and round 9 with Chris Ivory! Is his team awful? Is it actually OK because of those moves!? Where am I??

hikeNbike

Cbs sports line gave these out to people who paid early and we had one for one of our drafts. Worked okay but we had someone not in the draft to handle the board.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
mike evans in the 8th ? wow

That's actually the thing that stands out to me the most. I mean, by round SEVEN it shouldn't matter your opinion on Evans. You kind of have to take him... right?

Last edited: