Sport's Outlaw Member Mock Draft - Sign-up Thread

jmsmith1

New guy...

Hey...new guy here, spoke with Sgt. John and Im all set to take Minnesota and New England to help out!

Runnik's Hambones

Ok, I figured it out.

First: Welcome jmsmith1! Thanks for joining!

Second: I gave the Patriots to DearbornDolfan because he requested it before you did jmsmith1. You do have the Minnesota Vikings however. If there is another team you would like to pick from the list, by all means.

Lastly: I'm very excited about this guys and I want to thank you all for contributing. While we are technically in no real hurry because they NFL draft isn't for about 2 more months, let's try and keep this thread moving and getting people involved. As many of you know, these are the kinds of events we do often and year round here at SO. Once again, thank you.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Lastly: I'm very excited about this guys and I want to thank you all for contributing. While we are technically in no real hurry because they NFL draft isn't for about 2 more months, let's try and keep this thread moving and getting people involved. As many of you know, these are the kinds of events we do often and year round here at SO. Once again, thank you.
Just a little heads up, from past exp, these do take a while, so the earlier you start, the more ya get it.

I would suggest to all that when you make your pick you PM the next person behind you. If we all do this it will move better.