So How About Rams WR Torry Holt?

Coachnorm

Your team need a WR? How about Rams WR Tory Holt? It is being said that your team can trade a 3rd round pick and add him to your roster.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I think his knee has finally caught up to him. Rams fans were observing his lack of separation this year.

But there's always Al Davis I guess.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think Holt could still bring value to a team needing a sure handed number two; but his time as a #1 are gone I'm afraid. I don't think you give a 3rd rounder for an aged WR who's lost his step though. Wait till the Rams cut him for cap reasons and sign him for a value contract. He can still help a team who has a decent #1, but could use an added threat to take some pressure off your #1.

Bubba

I've heard some local talk of Holt, Pace, and Little all being let go. The #2 could very well be Crabtree or a more versatile Maclin.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Holt = Housh

IMO
:wtf: :nono:

Sorry, don't buy this. Holt has NEVER been one to make the really tough catch in the middle.

I don't know that Holt is washed up, but he is clearly no longer a #1 wr. I agree with O that I think his knees are still bothering him. He could make a solid #2 somewhere....just not sure where yet.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
holt would be a valuable addition to a team at this point in his career, but only as a wr2 or ever wr3 depending on the team. i dont see any way a team gives up a 3rd round pick for the guy, not with so little tread left on the tires.

that being said, id love to have him on the vikings. he would pair well with berrian and would be a very good mentor and teacher type to have in front of some of our other younger prospects. i think in a role like that, he could be a very valuable guy to have for a few years.

Runnik's Hambones

Yeah there's no way Holt is anything more than a decent #2, very good #3 right now. Which means that yes, teams can benefit from him. Look at what Ike Hilliard has been to the Bucs. I think Holt can carry a similar, if not better role than 3rd and Ike.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Yeah there's no way Holt is anything more than a decent #2, very good #3 right now. Which means that yes, teams can benefit from him. Look at what Ike Hilliard has been to the Bucs. I think Holt can carry a similar, if not better role than 3rd and Ike.

Did Ike have any serious knee issues?

I've got a bad feeling Holt's career is going to peter out like Moulds; moving from team to team in an effort to be a veteran third receiver presence but invariably having next to no stats to pad his career numbers.