Simple flex question!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Okay both players are at home for their games. Bradshaw takes on the Titans who thus far this young season ranks #19 vs the run. Patterson vs Atlanta who rank # 7 vs the pass.

I still go Bradshaw.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Sorry about the lack of info.

Colts are home against Titans.
Vikes are home against Falcons.

So that is what makes my dilemma. I would normally go with Bradshaw because of his steady production the first few weeks but I know how bad the Falcons defense is especially on the road. Plus Norv has already come out this week proclaiming a need to get Patterson more touches which I see as meaning some gadget plays that could score. On the other hand Tennessee has looked like a dumpster fire the last 2 wks and I can see another 40+ pt game from the Indy offense which would give Bradshaw plenty of redzone chances.

And it is a 1pt ppr.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Okay both players are at home for their games. Bradshaw takes on the Titans who thus far this young season ranks #19 vs the run. Patterson vs Atlanta who rank # 7 vs the pass.

I still go Bradshaw.

And the problems with what you are considering is that Bradshaw's real value is in receptions and Patterson's real value is in carries...weird ain't it!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Then you have the SeaHawks babying Harvin in what I assume is an attempt to keep him healthy for an expected post season run that's causing sleepless night in fantasy circles.

Boozy

Indy will be running more as they will have the lead and not be passing, so more touches. Vikings are rolling with the rookie QB in what could be a close game...

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Bradshaw, Indy Def is no slouch, they will rattle the rookie Qb, and they will run to keep ball on their side. Patterson needs to be better integrated, but like Mud says, until they do it, I won't count on it.

ExperiencedRookie

Then you have the SeaHawks babying Harvin in what I assume is an attempt to keep him healthy for an expected post season run that's causing sleepless night in fantasy circles.
I'm not sure that's the case. I just think Percy is a shitty WR. Maybe he doesn't get good seperatio, maybe he's not a good route runner. I don't really know. The guy just isn't effective when running patterns. Patterson seems to be the same way. Maybe it's a Vikings curse