Sarges Top 25: Week 10

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Told you ND didnt belong in the Top 25.

Iowa......I didnt believe the hype. Muck like ND, last second luck will only get you so far, but I will say I think theyd have won today with Stanzi.

I will have quite a few things to consider after the games are over. Boise St...hmmm

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
As much as I hate to say it we appeared to be worn slam out in the fourth quarter. It seemed we had a player get hurt every series late. Bama had a normal Saban team, they beat the hail out of you on the line.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
They did wear your boys down. It was a PHYSICAL game, and I enjoyed watching it. LSU has nothing to prove to me. They stood toe to toe. Im thinking somewhere around 13, but I gotta let the rest of the night play out.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
Funny, I think LSU finally earned that spot you have had them in all season. Generally, the polls, human and computer, agree as they stayed pat and actually moved up a spot in the BCS.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The rule that says only two teams from the same conference is gonna bite the Tigers asp and put them in the Capital One Bowl. Now to find a way to get USC demoted to the same.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Hmmmm

NC Texas vs Alabama
BCS Florida vs USC
BCS Cincinnati vs Boise State
BCS Ohio State vs Oregon
BCS Georgia Tech vs TCU

After this is where it gets weird. The Big 12 should only get us in. They will give USC a BCS at large birth for sure. After that I honestly could see TCU AND Boise getting in.

More likely we will see Iowa or Penn State or even Pitt get that 2nd birth in lieu of Boise State.