Ryan Williams RB Cardinals out for the year

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ryan Williams will require surgery to repair the AC joint in his left shoulder and is out for the rest of the season.
Ouch! The kid just can't catch break.

jjtweeks

ouch, sure am going to miss them 3 points a week he was getting me. Now back to CJ getting me 1 a week

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Howling is expected to be the starter until Beanie returns but there are concerns in the desert that he can't handle a 15 touch load.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Well, I eat mud on this one(no pun intended Mud), I was sure he was going to break out, not break down. Sigh.....

cctekguy

Staff member
Me too Phicin.

I picked him up LAST year and kept him on my roster in anticipation of this year. I was certain he would beat out Wells for the starting gig....he didn't.

Then Wells goes down and I thought I was in high cotton...I wasn't.

Now Williams goes down and so does a key rebuilding piece...down the toilet.

Leaning on LeShoure pretty heavily now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Me too Phicin.

I picked him up LAST year and kept him on my roster in anticipation of this year. I was certain he would beat out Wells for the starting gig....he didn't.

Then Wells goes down and I thought I was in high cotton...I wasn't.

Now Williams goes down and so does a key rebuilding piece...down the toilet.

Leaning on LeShoure pretty heavily now.

I have LeShoure in a few leagues as well. I would strongly suggest getting Bell as well. I think they will run those as change of pace, with Bell getting receptions. So you would have both bases covered. That is if Best doesn't come off the IR this week.

#1bears fan

bell, Powell, LSH and Alex green are on Waivers whos the best option going forward, I was thinking Powell. Detroit is crowded and Best is due back Shortly. Kuhn and Rodgers are pretty much the goalline backs for Greenbay and the way things have been going for them think they will just go back to throwing 50+ times a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phicinfan

Administrator
bell, Powell, LSH and Alex green are on Waivers whos the best option going forward, I was thinking Powell. Detroit is crowded and Best is due back Shortly. Kuhn and Rodgers are pretty much the goalline backs for Greenbay and the way things have been going for them think they will just go back to throwing 50+ times a game.

Well first the running game in Arizona has been bad regardless of who was back there. So my expectations for Powell are not high. That said, Green is expected to gain more in GB, but they don't trust his blocking on blitzes and are looking at Stark as well. So net, I would say Green is best option, but it needs to be tempered