Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
What a throw by Brady to made lafell!

Ravens were giving way too much cushion to the receivers on that drive

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
That should do it....Joe cool....not so cool on that last throw, unnecessary risk at that point, just a bad throw. Still had plenty of time.

JScott

Administrator
My analysis was way off on BAL. Much more of a resiliant team than I gave them credit for. Wow, their offense came to play. You know it's a great game when one mistake (or play, depending on which side you're on) makes the difference.

'mutts as the resident BAL fan, I know it's probably meaningless right after the game but I gained a lot of respect for your squad, and even more respect for Harbaugh as a coach.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Yeah, I'm trying to remember if Harbaugh was a "hot" name as a coaching candidate back then. Seemed like more of an under the radar name. Could be wrong.

He's been gold.

Last edited:

JScott

Administrator
Heard a stat at the end of the game... 1-9 on 3rd down but 3-3 on 4th. :yikes: And it wasn't like BAL had 4th and 1s. Okay, I've had a few beers so take this with a grain of salt but that was a ridiculously good game. Sort of reminded me of the GB/NE game from earlier this season; both Offenses just doing what they wanted and only occationally being stopped by the D.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Torrey Smith gave up on that ball, didn't fight for his QB. Still in they scored there it was way to much time left. Brady would of driven down the field. Defense let this team down today....

gizzil

I saw Torrey Smith do that twice towards the end there on super key plays... what was up with that