Rams To Draft Sam Bradford

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
All speculation at this point. We've yet to see him throw, and durability is now a concern.
Posted via Mobile Device

efactor

Coming at you
Makes no sense to me. Swap picks with Tampa, who wants Suh. Anything you get extra would be a bonus and you don't have to pay quite as much at #3. You know Detroit ain't taking him............

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Bradford had an impressive pro day. Dr. Andrews rates him 100 percent ready to go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I heard that on the radio this morning. Now the Rams need some receivers to go with their new QB.
Actually, the Rams have some nice young developing Wrs in Amendola and others. They need to beef up the O-line and let Jackson carry this team for Bradford if drafted.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Actually, the Rams have some nice young developing Wrs in Amendola and others. They need to beef up the O-line and let Jackson carry this team for Bradford if drafted.

True, true. But they are still developing. They might need to go out and get a veteran to mentor them. And I agree fully on beefing up the o-line. If Jackson had a good o-line, he would be unstoppable. He's a beast.

Coachnorm

Citing "multiple league and media sources," Profootballtalk.com reports that Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford may refuse to sign a pre-draft contract with the Rams.

Coachnorm

According to the Washington Post, "there are some" in the league who believe Sam Bradford would prefer to play for the Redskins over the Rams. Bradford's surgeon, Dr. James Andrews, is the Redskins' team doctor, and we couldn't blame Bradford for wanting to learn under Mike Shanahan. Skins beat writer Jason Reid suggests that Washington might make a serious bid to trade up from No. 4 to No. 1.

mills

Lets all hope that they trade up. I would hate to see Bradford's talents go to waste playing for the Rams.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Hot rumors starting to fly. It would be DT or OT for Rams for pick 1.01, then they go McCoy at Qb at the 2.01 pick.

I actually like this much, much better for the Rams.

Of course IF that happens.....Detroit is screwed. There are rumors that the Redskins want to trade up to #2 to get Clausen, and then allow Detroit to drop to #4 and if Bradford was the #1 pick....still get chance at McCoy DT or Suh.

If the Rams go other direction, Redskins can stay put and get either Clausen or Bradford.

Can't wait to see how this falls out.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Citing "multiple league and media sources," Profootballtalk.com reports that Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford may refuse to sign a pre-draft contract with the Rams.

If he wants to avoid playing for the Rams and who wouldn't, then that might be a wise move on his part. He'll make less money by not signing early though even if the Rams still grab him at one.