Rams Hire Spagnuolo

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
wow! i didnt think thats the job he would be taking. who in the world are the jets going to hire??

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
gruden is the king of taking good teams and making them great. and then putrid. sounds like the jets to me.

dukdown

Banned
bet the Niners wish they'd waited on hiring Singletary full-time now. Gruden in S.F. would be a perfect fit, esp. with the opportunity to bring Sanchez in from the draft.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Once again, Rex Ryan will pay the price of all good coordinators that have successful teams. At this rate there won't be any jobs left.....except the Jets....yuck.

I do like the Spanuolo hire though. Great defensive minded coach, who will focus on fixing the lines and build a team correctly. I also like Jackson more now...depending on who he grabs for off. coordinator.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
it will be interesting to see what happens if the ravens win tomorrow, and then the jets probably have to look at a backup plan and not wait another 2+ weeks for rex ryan.

i dont see why you say yuck about the jets though. looks like clearly the marquee job available this offseason.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
~ If HC Wade Phillips goes to the Cowboys scrap pile, It would be interesting to see Jon "Chucky" Gruden go to the Cowboys. The Jets??? What a waste of a good HC

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Administrator
Yuck = The J-E-T-S are known as a team full of failure. They are "the other" New York team.

And before the retaliation comes, this isn't my words, just how many view this team. :)

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Yuck = The J-E-T-S are known as a team full of failure. They are "the other" New York team.

And before the retaliation comes, this isn't my words, just how many view this team. :)
:nod: :yeahthat:

catman

Baseball "Expert"
This could be a good hiring. We'll see. With all of the teams in flux, it'll take a good organizer to make a championship team. The Rams do have some talent.

BeGiants

As Giant fans were all pretty upset he’s gone but he’s a first rate coach and person. Good luck, I was hoping your GM was not smart enough to hire him but he’s a real good football person and knows what he’s doing. Cool widgets at statbeast.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I also like Jackson more now...depending on who he grabs for off. coordinator.

That guy could have Jesus H. Christ as his offensive coordinator and it still wouldnt make him productive or healthy. 2006 was a fluke. Recognize it sooner rather than later and thank the Sarge for saving ya.

dukdown

Banned
Great hire for one of the best young d-lines in the NFL. Now they to seriously upgrade the secondary and o-line.