QB help please...

jjtweeks

QB

i would have to say Eli.
Ben is supposed to have surgery on his nose and his foot is bothering him. I'm sure he will play but take those things into consideration.
Eli will probably throw a pick or 2 but I think overall points wise he will outdo Ben.

Tough call. I would go with Eli. In addition to what was mentioned above, Ben no longer has H. Miller.

FYI: now is the time we need to keep an eye on the weather. Eli will be in Minn, Ben will be in Pitt ... check the forecast leading up to the game. Right now, snow projected in Minn on Sat with temperature going down to zero on Sunday. Pittsburgh is expecting a winter'y mix with temperatures around the mid/high 30s on Sunday.

Vicious_Machine

Its close, but I am going to go against everybody, and take Big Ben.

not sure why his nose would make any impact, and his foot is supposed to be better this week then last week. I do see it will be cold, but unless there is snow or high winds, not really bumping down Big Ben.

The one thing about Eli is, last week, against a great matchup, he did crap. And that was because the Giants just ran-ran-ran the ball. I can see them doing the same.

Vicious_Machine

They may not have as much success as they did against the lowly skins. But it comes down to how you see the game playing out. Yes, Tavaris looked good last week, but it was the Bills. Before Minny fans forget, there is a reason that entire coaching staff wanted Favre back SO badly. And if Favre plays, its FAVRE! If the Giants take the lead, they are simply NOT going to throw the ball that much. And they have a great run O, so they will run, even on Minny.

Why risk Nicks or Steve Smith if you have the game in the bag?

They might "same" them for the game against the Eagles in week 15 that is going to decide your division.

I dont see Eli throwing enough to be effective this week. I would rather roll with Big Ben (weather pending - bad winds, and everything changes).

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Cutler is on the wire should I pick him up and plug him in (if the weather is decent Chicago) over Eli and Ben?