Plaxico Burress vs. Terrell Owens

Remote Controller

Even being in the media market that NY is, Burress has never played his antics out to the press. He has never done crunches in his front yard, raced a horse on tv, show boat on every single td reception with a premeditated celebration, cause controversy that involves his teammates and coaches directly, and there is so much more that 85 and Terrell do that Burress does not. Burress is quite the self absorbed imature player he is made out to be. Now, this is and always will be the main difference, he doesnt seek out attention and enjoy the media spotlight the way the other 2 do. Remember when Plax was benched last year for missed practices or w/e, he didn't whine about it, atleast not publicly like you KNOW Terrell and 85 would do. Plax is introverted and Terrell and 85 are obvious extroverts.

As far as why there isnt more press about Plax, I dont think there needs to be more. The situation is simple, hes screwed up and will and has paid for it every step of the way. Until he matures and begins to trust others to help him, there isn't anything else to report.

Another difference is that Terrell and 85 are not adequately disciplined by their teams. Lewis does get 85 some grief and Terrell has not been benched, from recolection, due to his rediculous antics. Plaxico has been disciplined every step of the way(40-50 fines before the benching). I would not want Terrell on my team, 85 I would be ok with, and Plax I could stand if my team despretely needed a WR(just like the Giants).

Criminal or not, it wasnt a crime out of anger, violence or the intention of pain inflicted on another. It's like speeding tickets. The law is put in place to protect the greater good and ourselves from ourselves. The main issue is that it was an unregistered gun, not that he brought it into the night club.
Bingo!!! End of story!! TO is an Attention Whore. He loves all of the attention, whether it's god or bad.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
He shot himself with it, and screwed his team over more than Owens and Cinco combined have ever dreamed of! and he has been a jerk leading up to that point since he came into the NFL!

Burress was being blasted for his antics while in Pittsburgh, but when he got to New York, the media quickly lightened up on him.

It Terrell Owens took a gun into a Dallas Night club and shot himself in the leg, the coverage about it, and the ripping would be non freaking stop!

OMG I need to check myself into the hospital goodness i can't even say this but this is hard I agree with Mike.

If this was TO lord the media coverage would be non stop.

I'm going to the hospital now. :thud:

Arctic Dawgs

Guess I have the easiest choice here. I have always said that I would prefer that no players represented by Rosy-Press ever be on any of my favorite teams. That lets out all 3 of them