Pick a mediocre QB for week 11!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
With Romo on a bye, I'm left with some pretty shaky options this week... All TD's are 6 pts

Dalton vs Cleveland

Kaepernick @ New Orleans

Eli vs Green Bay

Flacco @ Chicago

Glennon vs Atlanta

HELP!!!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Honestly, Dalton has been pretty okay the last three weeks or so.

jjtweeks

I would feel fine with Dalton or Eli. I am in the same boat having Romo but my options are much slimmer. Was goona grab Palmer as his matchup against the jags looked pretty good but he was taken right before me so i grabbed Tannehill. He is not spectactular but is very consistent around 15 or so a week.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Actually I would either go with Dalton or Glennon. Dalton has been pretty good but inconsistent lately and Cleveland had a descent defense and plays the pass pretty well. Glennon on the other hand is playing Atlanta and trust me when I say this...Atlanta has called off the dogs for the season. Atlanta has no pass rush and can't cover very well in the secondary. Glennon has looked very good when not bothered by a pass rush and Atlanta should not put up much fight. Tampa just lost their 2nd string RB so they will likely rely more heavily on the pass game. I see neither Tampa nor Atlanta doing much running of the ball in this game.

cctekguy

Staff member
Dalton would be my short term pick.

I watched the Monday night game and Glennon impressed me. He was born with primo NFL QB physical attributes...6'7", off the charts arm strength but what impressed me is how he is already doing the "Manning Finger Point" when he gets to the line of scrimmage. Pointing out blocking assignments and adjusting /changing plays. If he wasn't on such a jacked up team with a whack-o coach I'd have him on my roster now.

The whack-o coach will be gone next year which creates another problem. Glennon has been Schiano's pet project since high school and new coaches don't normally like the old coach's pet.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Thanks for all the input guys. I have Dalton plugged in right now and truthfully, I have very little confidence in the guy. He's been very boom or bust all year and I have no idea which Dalton will show up this week against Cleveland, the 30 point guy or the 5 point guy!?! Glennon and Tannehill have been consistently boring but I imagine that they're gonna be good for at least 12+ in their matchups this week.... Shiiiiiiiiit.... I don't know!!!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Lets eliminate a few...

Kaepernick: im waiting for 49er fans to start chanting, Alex Smith, Alex Smith, Alex Smith

Flacco: terrible weather @ Chicago

E.Manning: If your thinking about starting E.Manning vs. GB, might be better off with Glennon vs. Atlanta

That leaves A.Dalton vs. the over achieving Browns @ home

gizzil

Eli HAS to pick it up at some point though, right??? He didn't just turn into a turd forever... I'm still saying your odds are with Dalton but aint it sad when we're looking at brother Eli next to Glennon??