Our old "pal"

ExperiencedRookie

Yeah i gave it a good run in the politics forum.. maybe a year + of arguing everyday but after awhile its just the same ole sh!t... over and over.

It's a new year in FF though, so hopefully we can get some good discussions going soon. I know I have alot to say/ask about fantasy right about now.
I've caught myself cheating on SO. There's no chatter here, so I'm lounging at Rotoworld where it's FF chat non stop

cctekguy

Staff member
I've made some feeble efforts in the Football thread and gotten some feeble replies.

Not knocking it, but there just isn't enough going on yet to inspire lengthy debate.

Some one (not me) could start some "2016 Prospect For Johnny Manziel" type threads which seem to do well on Roto.

I think that here, we are all too smart to think that you can develop player analysis or draft strategies this early on.

efactor

Coming at you
I've caught myself cheating on SO. There's no chatter here, so I'm lounging at Rotoworld where it's FF chat non stop

Same here. Hadn't been on Rotoworld before, but logged on to see the ADP thread you were talking about. Ton of action there. Agree with Techie that it's a bit early to get too serious but still fun to get some thought process churning.

ExperiencedRookie

Same here. Hadn't been on Rotoworld before, but logged on to see the ADP thread you were talking about. Ton of action there. Agree with Techie that it's a bit early to get too serious but still fun to get some thought process churning.
Oh, so you read through our Adrian Peterson exchange?

Unfortunately the best of it was taken down by the mods.

ExperiencedRookie

It seemed pretty tame
That means you missed the best of it ;)

It went a little off topic when he tried to tell me how Sjax actually was a good pick in the first round even though he returned RB31 numbers. Got even further off topic when he jumped to defend his fragile little ego to point out calls that he got correctly. I'm pretty sure he posted every single one he could find. It was like a 2 page long post.

efactor

Coming at you
That means you missed the best of it ;)

It went a little off topic when he tried to tell me how Sjax actually was a good pick in the first round even though he returned RB31 numbers. Got even further off topic when he jumped to defend his fragile little ego to point out calls that he got correctly. I'm pretty sure he posted every single one he could find. It was like a 2 page long post.
Whats also pathetic...a thread about that fuccboy is the most active thread in the last two months..

Lol

efactor

Coming at you
He was active and willing to help, I will give him that. Plus, his record was solid when He was banished. I know he wasn't everyone's idea of a good time, but if you considered his opinion without the side comments and then made your decision, he was OK. We had a lot of disagreements on player value but I appreciated his input and the thought process it put me through.

Just saying.

cctekguy

Staff member
If that's a motion to reinstate him, then I second. ( of course, I have no voice in IBL so this is purely forum related.)

This forum is woefully short on active posters.

It's not so hard to sift through the garbage when the topic is legitimate.

Maybe I have just forgotten how annoying he can be because I DO remember being glad when he was gone.

Might just be off-season blues I'm feeling.

Either way, the forum could use a kick in the ass. (ya might ask him to change that ridiculous avatar :) )

ExperiencedRookie

If that's a motion to reinstate him, then I second. ( of course, I have no voice in IBL so this is purely forum related.)

This forum is woefully short on active posters.

It's not so hard to sift through the garbage when the topic is legitimate.

Maybe I have just forgotten how annoying he can be because I DO remember being glad when he was gone.

Might just be off-season blues I'm feeling.

Either way, the forum could use a kick in the ass. (ya might ask him to change that ridiculous avatar :) )
Just pop over to Rotoworld. I give you 15 posts of his before you want to punch him in the face.

I hate to say it, but SO is dead. There's no activity here at all. Meanwhile, its a post a minute over there. Between the inactivity here, and the fact that I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE the politics section cancer known as RE, I'm kind of down on this joint.

efactor

Coming at you
That makes no sense, ER.

First you make it clear that AE is not a welcome commodity here then insinuate that you will be spending more time where AE hangs out because it's more active.

So he's unbearable here but not over there? :confused:

Lol. Hated but never ignored.

ExperiencedRookie

That makes no sense, ER.

First you make it clear that AE is not a welcome commodity here then insinuate that you will be spending more time where AE hangs out because it's more active.

So he's unbearable here but not over there? :confused:
Here, let me put it like this.

You're walking through the desert. It's been days since you've had any water. You're dying of thirst and then you come upon a stream. Just up stream there is a deer pissing into the stream. There's plenty of good water to drink, you need to do it to survive, but you might get some tainted deer piss water in the mix. It certainly beats not having any water at all.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Here, let me put it like this.

You're walking through the desert. It's been days since you've had any water. You're dying of thirst and then you come upon a stream. Just up stream there is a deer pissing into the stream. There's plenty of good water to drink, you need to do it to survive, but you might get some tainted deer piss water in the mix. It certainly beats not having any water at all.
Well then contribute.
I kept this board alive, and will continue to do so, so folks have a "home" they know to come back to. As many that leave, I am ever amazed at how many come back, for at least a while.

I will do my part, I will do the lineup dr again, and will post as much as possible key info and hope topics spring up. But if you want action, you can't just sit and wait for others to do it, you have to do some yourself.