Osi is a Falcon.

Coachnorm

Falcons signed DE Osi Umenyiora, formerly of the Giants, to a two-year contract. Finally. This has been in the works for almost a week now, and it was just a matter of time before it was made official. The Dolphins were rumored to be sniffing around Umenyiora a little bit, but it never materialized to anything. Umenyiora, 31, brings some much needed juice to Atlanta's pass rush, but he essentially just replaces John Abraham. GM Thomas Dimitroff still needs to be on the lookout for more edge rushers. At this point, Umenyiora and Kroy Biermann are the starters at defensive end for the Falcons. Osi recorded 43 tackles and six sacks last season.

jjtweeks

Yea good start but your right Atlanta needs more than just him. I hope they go that route with their 1st pick and not TE

Coachnorm

Yea good start but your right Atlanta needs more than just him. I hope they go that route with their 1st pick and not TE

I agree with you, a lot like the Ravens getting Dumerville, had to be done at this point. At least the Ravens have a good front 3 put together