Offseason Blues? Monday Night Relief With The Fantasy Football Outlaws!

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Good, that's settled. :pistols: Khris and Ryan take the air at 7PM tomorrow night and will improve the air waves until 9PM EST with guest appearances from local celebrities RC and WesDawg.

We accept all iCalls, blackberryCalls, droidCalls and calls from any other telephonic device, as long as it can dial 813-974-9285 :) Don't know what an iCall is???? Tune into the show and find out LOL

Just remember, Coach's Corner starts at 8:45pm so get your calls in before then :nod:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
March 29th will be my target to start being more... regular? I'm flying from Memphis to the Burgh this Thursday to spend 10 lovely days of leave with Momma and the significant other. Had to meet my returning comrades last night as half of them returned from Iraq a day late.. sorry for missing it!

Remote Controller

Just an idea you might want to try. A local show here hands out an assignment for their Thursday show. They call it homework. On the thursday show they take their normal calls but they also ask if you've done your homework. This tends to add to the number of callers since most of us are better at answering questions then doing what you guys do!! An example is : One week the homework was "name your 3 biggest impact free agency moves ever." (not trades)
or "which 3 teams rock the best uni's." I mention this because this dudes favorite team is the Bucs too, and he loves the old buc uni's.

You can submit your input via the phone, text, or e-mail. In our case we could use the chatbox or a thread.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Khris, if the place you're referring to is the one across from the Elvis store, it's not a Corky's but it's very similar. It's some guy's name, if memory serves.. but more importantly, they're open for breakfast and I'm flying out at 8am.. :)

On a side note, let me know if you're going to Memphis in May so we can hook up for a cold domestic piece of crap beer.. LOL

Coachnorm

For those of you who missed last weeks show, shame on you, during my call in we discussed an news item that said WR Dez Byant was a Diva. In the FFO and Sports Outlaw tradition of fairness I fell obligated to present both sides of that story.

Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant defended himself Thursday against criticisms that he is an irresponsible and diva-like person. Dez said "All of it is just rumors," he said. "I don't know why people are saying those things. I don't have time to get into trouble. I'm trying to pursue my dream...to play in the NFL. I never did anything wrong. I never committed a crime."

Now this quote came out at almost exactly the same time as this story about Pacman's Personal Proday. Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant reportedly attended free agent Pacman Jones' Pro Day-style workout on Friday.

Cowinkadance? :pickle:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Haha... I would, but I'm busy doing homework for me and Coach! I'll send you the bill after the show LOL.

The show starts at 7pm EST!!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Now that you've moved to a more manageable hour (for us old farts) I shall absolutely call in to harass you gents on my drive back to Casa de Ram.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I won't be able to listen live until May or something because my bowling league is Monday nights at 7. Is the Monday at 7 going to stay for a while?

Bayton

It is this time slot till the end of april (monday 7-9). After that, during the summer, we dont know yet what will happen.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Outlaws....DON'T FORGET!! This week's homework is super easy and I'm hoping to hear new voices call in to the show.

Khris and Ryan want to know....

What is your favorite Draft Day food and beverages???

Call 813-974-9285 to spill the beans :nod: