Offseason Blues? Monday Night Relief With The Fantasy Football Outlaws!

Coachnorm

Need some entertainment!! A Football fix, so to speak. On Monday Nights from 7-9 pm EST our very own Khris/ Runnik Hambones and Ryan/Bayton have a radio show you can listen to over the internet!

It's called Fantasy Football Outlaws and it is a great listen. Not only that but you can call in and comment or ask questions. Red Zone Rachelle and I both called in last week.

Fantasy Football Outlaws | USF Bulls Radio

Go to the site Monday Night and click on the listen on your browser knob on the right hand side.

If you wish to call in, feel free. 1-813-974-9285 Long Distance charges apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
Don't let the name fool ya..... The Fantasy Football Outlaws can handle any topic you wish to discuss! Anxious to discuss your NFL team's offseason rumors, trades and upcoming draft options with someone who actually cares? Or if you've got breaking news from your hometown team and want to be the first to announce it? The FFO are here for you!

Doubt me??? Well DON'T! Just give 'em a ring and find out for yourselves. Join in the action with guest appearances from celebrities like Miller, Coachnorm, WesDawg, Nikki, RC, Skedar and Charles Barkley!

:bluebros:

Dish out discussions in any sport/topic including but not limited to baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, table tennis, the Manning brothers' Double Stuf Racing League, home beer brewing do's and don't, the Taco Bell menu featuring "lava sauce", and of course underwater basket weaving. The FFO Dynamic Duo has yet to find a topic they couldn't run with. Think you can stump 'em? Call in and do your worst! :thrash:

If you're fit as a fiddle and in the mood for a great Monday Night then pick up the phone! Your fantasy football offseason will never be dim as long as you are tuning in to Khris & Ryan!

Disclaimer: If you suffer from heart complications which might be exacerbated by hysterical laughter you might not want to tune in. I'm just sayin'...

Coachnorm

another one?

Greg A. Bedard, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Louisiana State WR Trindon Holliday said he expects to run the 40-yard dash in 4.23 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine, which would break the record of 4.24 seconds.

:taz:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I didn't call-in Monday because I was racked up with Bronchitis and a fever.
So I hereby voluntarily forfeit the Man Card for 1 week, as Rachelle DID call in to the show... while racked up with Bronchitis and a fever.

Epic Fail for me! LOL

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
That would be great!! I'd love to know what you think of the show.... AND if you call in, you'll be added to our list of Celebrities :)

These guys are funny as hail and I think you'd really like their show.

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
SHOW UPDATE for today: Monday, March 1st

Our FFO Dynamic Duo will not have a show tonight. :thud:

USF's Women's Basketball is playing their last game tonight. Unfortunately they play at the same time as the FFO Radio Show. Next week, is USF's spring break which will pack the beaches and empty the school. Khris' home brew will come in handy for some much needed student R&R! We'll hear all about it the following week when classes reconvene.

NEXT SHOW DATE is Monday, March 15th
Put it on your calendar now! You won't want to miss a minute of their :stooges: humor, off-season sports analysis and celebrity call ins!

efactor

Coming at you
There goes the two hours of cheap entertainment I had planned for tonight...........:stooges:

Coachnorm

There goes the two hours of cheap entertainment I had planned for tonight...........:stooges:

Cheap entertainment!?!?

They pay me more than Jimmy Johnson makes for Extends commercial for an appearance! :scared:

Listen to them this Monday!

Runnik's Hambones

I cannot stop laughing, you guys. For those of you that aren't aware, a crap ton of the things coach, wes and rachelle are saying are inside jokes from the show. Listen in every Monday and join the action!!!

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I'm not even asking for a theme song at this point.. I've been neglectful this year and will probably end up with the theme song from CHiPS or some sh*t..