Notre Dame is looking good

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Just be patient guys. They have a chance to get well vs. a few teams that didn't look very good this week.. Michigan, Michigan St., and my Pitt squad. And then there's that surefire season-ending victory at Stanford. Plus a team in USC that has a better chance at a BCS bowl than the Irish has.. (sorry, lol)

And Chris makes a fair point about the cheating/scandals.
Except for it's like drunk driving. Everybody does it, only the stupid careless ones get caught.

maverick824

Cheer up Chris. You get to come to the Big House this year, it seems we just can't ever beat you at home, just like you guys can't beat us in South Bend. That, and you've played a full quarter more than we have this year.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Personally i think its funny how USF beat ND. They are overrated every year and its same results each time. Til they start winning and have winning seasons on the field, not on paper, then they deserve top 25 votes. Wasn't the year of the Irish to be in a BCS game? Just like last year? Well that just went down the ****ter. They would have to run the table and convencingly beat every team to even be considered a top 10 team to me.