Nobody doing dfs this year?

hikeNbike

Just wondering. I am playing dk for some reason fan duel wont let me play but draft kings will.

Figure this might be the last year its allowed.

yadda yadda tapatalk

hikeNbike

I am $9 ahead after 3 weeks so your doing well 40% better than me if my math is right. Im actually happy being up $9 after 3 weeks.

yadda yadda tapatalk

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Had my worst week on DK so far. Entered 10 cash contests, lost 5 of them with a 121 point lineup and won 5 of them with a 146 point lineup.

My best lineup was a random last second one I threw together for a free tournament at 168 points.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
Another rough week.. my 141 point lineup only cashed in 1 of 5 on DK. Pretty much 2 points off being in the top 50% in all of them... Dammit!

hikeNbike

I stunk this week. Only cashed in the double up. I have to do better math and make sure if I cash in the double ups I cover the cost of blanking the tournaments. Too many tournaments this week.

Getting back on the horse next week

hikeNbike

Stayed away from a lot of tournaments and won a decent amount on my double ups. Will I learn? Doubt it probably throw my money to the tournaments again. It is so hard to be patient and try and grind out wins which is tough enough. You are always thinking you can get that one big score in the tournament.

yadda yadda tapatalk

hikeNbike

Managed a small $2 profit. With $18 on the line won $20. Went to bed thinking I would lose my initial deposit but got just enough from Jimmy Graham to win the double ups. I am still $5 down for the year.

Dk has been having a lot of free contests this year. Entered all of them this week. Did not cash on any of those but they are always huge longshots. Still find they are cool to play and scratch the itch without risking cash, generally only requires you to listen to a 15 second add. Lately most of the ads are for Jack Reacher sometimes its for an app they are hoping but not required you download.

hikeNbike

For what its worth, I noticed that everyone of the non free double ups or tournaments I cashed in had a 1 to 3 entry max.

Cashed with a 160 point lineup in a double up with one entry max. Similar but a little better lineup in a massive double up 162 point and finished out of the money.

The thinking on those massive double ups is you just finish a bit better than average and you cash, but that doesnt seem to be working out. Think I figured out you have lots of pros entering 100 of the same lineup and cashing 500 on a $5 double up.

Going to hunt harder for the 1 to 3 entry max tournaments and double ups.

yadda yadda tapatalk

hikeNbike

Im out lost the remaining of my $25 deposit. So this weekend going to just do the free contests. Trying to decide if I want to deposit another $25 this year or not. Leaning towards just doing the free contests and waiting till next year.

The guess here is there will be a next year for dk with Repubs in charge my guess is they will be a little more tolerant of dfs.

yadda yadda tapatalk