NFL Week 7 in, out and other news

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Allison upgraded to questionable for the Packers today. There is a chance that Green Bay will have both he and MVS come MNF after it looked like they'd be minus all 3 starters at WR. Allison does still need to pass protocol before getting the green light.

Arctic Dawgs

Allison upgraded to questionable for the Packers today. There is a chance that Green Bay will have both he and MVS come MNF after it looked like they'd be minus all 3 starters at WR. Allison does still need to pass protocol before getting the green light.

HUH, They do not play Mon Nite ??

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I'm going to summarize but apparently the Broncos are actively listening to trade offers for Emmanuel Sanders and it is said that Sanders would welcome a change

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
No sign of David Johnson since the first play. For about 4 minutes I had Edmounds in as a starter due to CBS showing Johnson as inactive. Then they changed him to active and I put him back in the game. Too bad they corrected their mistake because playing him today's was a mistake. :(

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I'm going to summarize but apparently the Broncos are actively listening to trade offers for Emmanuel Sanders and it is said that Sanders would welcome a change
Also heard they are willing to deal Harris Jr at Cb as well, and some LB depth

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Same for Fuller now, questionable to return - guy can't stay healthy for nothing

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Don't know how I missed it... K. Johnson from Lions left in first quarter with knee injury. Came back out with a knee brace on. Return questionable