NFL News, rumors post NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
WOW!

I honestly didn't see that coming.
Yeah had a feeling, he was not working out all that much, and I am not sure he really wanted to come back last year. He went out on a pretty high note though...so good for him.

efactor

Coming at you
Yeah had a feeling, he was not working out all that much, and I am not sure he really wanted to come back last year. He went out on a pretty high note though...so good for him.
Just thought he was going to do one more year. Kind of getting the band back together kind of thing.

Unfortunate. Always one of my favorite players. Always seemed like a good natured knucklehead

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Just thought he was going to do one more year. Kind of getting the band back together kind of thing.

Unfortunate. Always one of my favorite players. Always seemed like a good natured knucklehead
Drew Rosenhouse already said dont be suprised if Brady makes a phone call this year or next year and Gronk un-retires.

Pretty much sounds to me like he doesnt want to do the day-to-day but in case of emergency break glass for Gronk. He will be back.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Drew Rosenhouse already said dont be suprised if Brady makes a phone call this year or next year and Gronk un-retires.

Pretty much sounds to me like he doesnt want to do the day-to-day but in case of emergency break glass for Gronk. He will be back.
I don't think so. He has been pretty badly beaten up, and not nearly as fluid playing. I really think he has had enough. I don't see him just coming back to a team for a playoff run, seems not like his nature. He likes to earn his rewards as it were.

I could be wrong, but I think he is done, which is one reason I find it interesting that a certain former NE Wr is talking about coming out of retirement.......

Phicinfan

Administrator
N.O. - signs FA TE Brandon Dillon
PIT - sign FA DL Larry Ogunjobi
CLE - sign FA LB Dakota Allen

Phicinfan

Administrator
BAL - Ravens DL Jaylon Ferguson has died at age of 26 - no details yet
NFL - has formally requested for the suit by Brian Flores to go to arbitration
LAR - Jalen Ramsey has undergone shoulder surgery - still expected to be ready for start of season

Phicinfan

Administrator
N.O. - Saints waive TE Kahale Warring
Former Raven Tony Siragusa has died at the age of 55
SEA - Seahawks waive OL Pierre-Olivier Lestage

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
BAL - Ravens DL Jaylon Ferguson has died at age of 26 - no details yet
Standard info has come out, found unresponsive and such. No signs of foul play. Only interesting tidbit is investigators said they wont rule out an Overdose as a possible cause. COD will be released when autopsy results are finished.

Side note, I really hope this isnt another young man who plays sports that od. This problem has been around for decades and needs to be stopped.

Phicinfan

Administrator
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins is still investigating his failed test, hoping to get his suspension reduced

efactor

Coming at you
ARI - DeAndre Hopkins is still investigating his failed test, hoping to get his suspension reduced
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. He is going cheap right now in FBG drafts because of missing the 6 games AND having a bye the first week of their playoffs. Might have to start grabbing him in a few

hikeNbike

I jest of course but he's on 4 of my fantasy teams and this is going to hurt. Not a lot of options out there. Hayden Hurst is one option, Cameron Brate I guess is another. Or wait and see who pops and look to add of waivers.

efactor

Coming at you
I jest of course but he's on 4 of my fantasy teams and this is going to hurt. Not a lot of options out there. Hayden Hurst is one option, Cameron Brate I guess is another. Or wait and see who pops and look to add of waivers.
I like Brate without Gronk. Think he will be a nice red zone option. Not elite but can see him finishing top 12 and he’s cheap right now.

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - per reports the Raiders are still under investigation for work place misconduct allegations
SF - per reports 49ers expect Jimmy G to be cleared to start throwing next few weeks
N.O. - per sources a civil suit will soon be filed for Alvin Kamara - who the team also thinks may face a suspension
NFL - no supplemental draft this year
N.E. - restructured C David Andrew's contract for $2 million + cap space
N.O. - extended the contract of LB Demario Davis
MIN - Per WR Justin Jefferson - Vikings will no longer be a run first team...... Cook getting more passes makes him very scary...
CHI - Bears LB Matt Adams was arrested for a misdemeanor gun charge

Status
Not open for further replies.