NFL News, rumors post NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Cooper "2 girls, one" Cupp signs 3 year extension and is now tied to the Rams for the next 5 seasons for 110 million

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
SEA - Geno Smith believes his DUI arrest will be worked out and not an issue.....
FA OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif will put his NFL career on hold, to get his medical residency completed, then reassess his NFL playing status
WAS - Commanders DC Del Rio is walking back his earlier comments on the "dust up" in Washington DC last year ....
CLE - Watson has decided to not comment on the NY Times article - no kidding.....
Tony Buzbee the lawyer for the 24 civil cases against Watson stated he now intends to add the Houston Texans as defendants
MIA - sign FA DL Porter Gustin, and release Javaris Davis Cb and DE Daeshon Hall
HOU - have waived Wr DaeSean Hamilton with an injury designation(He has knee surgery coming...) and sign FA Wr Chad Beebe
LAR - waive LB Travin Howard
LAR - some disturbing news... QB Matt Stafford will not throw at all until camp, he had an injection for anti-imflamation in his elbow on his throwing arm earlier in the year, Not sure this guy can stand up much longer....

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - sign Hunter Renfrow to a 2 year extension for $32 million

efactor

Coming at you
LVR - sign Hunter Renfrow to a 2 year extension for $32 million
Sheesh. Kind of surprising since they paid Adams. Very good receiver but an overlay IMO. Guess that’s the market though. Lot of money invested in the WR room when their OL is pretty shaky.

hikeNbike

"I don't think it's my job to mentor [Malik Willis], but if he learns from me along the way then that's a great thing."

- Ryan Tannehill

via @PaulKuharskyNFL

I agree.
Titans fans are hoping Willis doesn't learn from him. 4 it's in a playoff game. That's Matt Schaubesque.

Phicinfan

Administrator
WAS - per reports the team and McLaurin are not close on a new contract and some expect McLaurin to hold out
JAC - new HC Doug Pederson has let veterans skip mandatory mini-camp, he is only requesting rookies, FA's and those coming off injuries to show
NYG - are going to move Saquon Barkley around this year all over - line up at Wr, slot and more
CAR - Reports are Robbie Anderson considering retirement - he tweeted as much himself but has now deleted the tweet
NYG - sign FA Wr Keelan Doss
DET - DT John Penisini announced his retirement
CAR - owner David Tepper being sued by the county he was going to build in SC for team facility - he has since cancelled that project and the company doing it claimed bankruptcy
LAC - another court battle over ownership of the team is going again
SEA - Chris Carson has not received clearance for his neck injury - and has stated he has no timetable on a return yet
HOU - signed FA TE Mason Schreck and waived TE Darrell Daniels
IND - Colts have signed FA DL Bryan Cox Jr and OT Jason Spriggs, and released DE Cullen Wick
MIN - waived K Gabe Brkic - leaves only Greg Joseph in camp to K
SEA - Geno Smith getting first team reps for now
DET - Frank Ragnow C has completely healed from his foot injury of last year

Phicinfan

Administrator
N.O. - Wil Lutz K has been medically cleared
CAR - Robbie Anderson has shown up for mandatory camp
KC - re-signed FA RB Jerick McKinnon
LVR - has signed FA CB Chris Jones
BUF - Jordan Poyer expected at mandatory camp - he is in contract dispute

Phicinfan

Administrator
ARI - Kyler Murray shows up for mandatory camp
GB - Allen Lazard has signed his RFA tender

Phicinfan

Administrator
WAS - waived DB Will Adams and K Brian Johnson
IND - signing FA DL Ifeadi Odenigbo

Phicinfan

Administrator
DAL - Dalton Schultz expected for mandatory minicamp - held out of OTA's looking for long term deal
MIA - more reports out that Dolphins were going to go get Brady and sign HC Sean Payton to a $100 million deal
CLE - expecting 2 more suits against Deshaun Watson
CHI - sign FA DT Mike Pennel, release LB Jeremiah Attaochu to make roster room
LAR - Rams hopeful to re-sign OBJ
GB - Packers claimed K Gabe Brkic off of waivers from Vikings and waived K Dominic Eberle - they still have Mason Crosby as well
NE - DT Daniel Ekuale has been suspended by NFL for 2 games for reasons unknown
MIN - Vikings sign FA LB Andre Mintze
LVR - reports out that HC McDaniels will play Russian roulette with RBs this year, as he has in the past for Patriots
BUF - have signed FA OL Greg Van Roten
NE - Jakobi Meyers signed his one year RFA tender

Phicinfan

Administrator
CAR - reports out that Panthers and Browns are still talking about Mayfield, but how much salary the Browns eat is the issue
WAS - signed FA DT Justin Hamilton and FA OT Willie Beavers

hikeNbike

Any Gronk news? He needs to come back so I don't have to scramble for a TE. I wish these players would prioritize their fantasy owners and stop being so selfish -jk

efactor

Coming at you
Any Gronk news? He needs to come back so I don't have to scramble for a TE. I wish these players would prioritize their fantasy owners and stop being so selfish -jk
Almost a certainty he will come back for one more and probably last run for another ring.

Without Godwin to start the season, I really like Gronk this year. He will get a lot of action down the seam.

efactor

Coming at you
Is Watson going to play? With all the new cases if they trade Baker where does that leave the Browns?
I was pretty confident he would slide with a 4 game suspension at the most and possibly no suspension at all. Starting to think he misses the whole season now. His case is getting worse as more women come forward.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Is Watson going to play? With all the new cases if they trade Baker where does that leave the Browns?
Probably some, but they signed Brissett to be back up, they screwed up the Baker situation and he won't play for them per him.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Almost a certainty he will come back for one more and probably last run for another ring.

Without Godwin to start the season, I really like Gronk this year. He will get a lot of action down the seam.
Don't hold your breath here...... Not convinced he is coming back yet.

hikeNbike

Are you sure I thought it was the Lions that signed him or at least that's what I heard on the radio today. They have Hockenson already so not sure why they are doing this provided it is the Lions.

hikeNbike

Probably some, but they signed Brissett to be back up, they screwed up the Baker situation and he won't play for them per him.
Seems pretty silly they are one of the few teams that could use him next year. All this talk during the draft the comparisons to Johnny Manzel we're misguided they look pretty spot on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.