NFL 2018, Week 9: In or Out and other news

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

If Beathard is unable to go, it'll be Nick Mullens under center for the Niners. Beathard hasn't practiced this week and was struggling to grip the ball due to the injury. If Mullens starts, the Niners don't have a prayer.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Man that's bad. Young man was starting to get his game going and now the dreaded toe. It sure hurts of depth as he was a key part of a 3 man rotation. :(

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Interesting - per reports he played the 2nd half with the injury. Wonder if he made it worse playing on it
Possibly. A big knock on him has been that he has the ability to dominate every play but it's getting him to put out the effort to dominate. Maybe he wanted to try show the coaches he could play through an injury.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Piss poor defenses will still allow points to be scored. Vegas has the over/under at 47-45 so they are expecting points to be scored.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
Piss poor defenses will still allow points to be scored. Vegas has the over/under at 47-45 so they are expecting points to be scored.
Yeah, I briefly thought about streaming Oakland def but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger on that one. If I lose a game it sure won't be with Oak on my team so I can look back at the end of the year and wonder what I was thinking at the time.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
from cbssports.com

Graham (knee) was limited at practice Wednesday, Michael Cohen of The Athletic reports.

With a maintenance plan in place for the 31-year-old tight end, Graham is kicking off Week 9 prep as he normally does. His production has oscillated from game to game, though, as he's recorded more than 70 yards three times and less than 25 yards three other times in his first seven appearances with the Packers.

CBS says he is questionable this week.

No updates on rotoworld.com

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Nick Mullens to Start. Beathard will be his backup due to injury.

First start, first NFL snap. Watch this kid torch the Raiders lmfao