Monday night football crew

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Anyone watch Monday night football last night? Man was Gruden awesome! That was a good crew. Gruden going on and on about the wildcat to the point that they called him John 'wildcat' Gruden. :biglaugh:

Anyone else get the impression that Gruden was drunk during the telecast?

I thought it went well. Seems the first time in a while it wasn't about the personalities in the booth.

First time out I think they were trying to put the emphasis on him but it should balance out as they progress from here.

Skedar120

Buccaneer Faithful
This is like a dream come true for me. I've always wanted to know what goes through Gruden's head during a game, and we'll get the censored version. I get the feeling that he and Jaws will be butting heads all year long and that just makes it even better.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I think Gruden made Jaws much better, they fed off each other VERY well! This is going to be a good crew.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Former player, former coach, and a legit play-by-play man? Wow, only took them how many years to figure out this formula?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Way too many. Douchebag, can't remember his name , was the worst. He was a so called comedian/talk show host.

Grimmett

International Rep
Saw a little of this game last week and enjoyed the guys in commentary. Have watched all of the MNF match this week and it confirmed to me that Tirico, Jaworski and Gruden is going to gel into quite a nice commentary team. Looking forward to MNF this year.