Mike Holmgren New Cleveland.......

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
According to NFL.com M.Holmgren has agreed to become the Cleveland Browns new team President.

I think this will be a good move for the Browns to get a quality team on the field for the fans.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I think it will be a very good move for the Browns also.

I hope as most x-coaches seem to do is bring x-players aboard there new team, Holmgren leave the Seahawks players in Seattle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arctic Dawgs

I think it will be a very good move for the Browns also.

I hope as most x-coaches seem to do is bring x-players aboard there new team, Holmgren leave the Seahawks players in Seattle.

I'm wondering about Zorn here. he's a Holmgren guy that got screwed by Ruskell. Went to Was to be the OC and got forced into HC. Don't be suprised, Holmgren always looks after friends

catman

Baseball "Expert"
I like this move. Hopefully for the Cleveland fans he'll get them back into football mode.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
I'm wondering about Zorn here. he's a Holmgren guy that got screwed by Ruskell. Went to Was to be the OC and got forced into HC. Don't be suprised, Holmgren always looks after friends

If Zorn goes to the Browns so be it, i was talking mostly about current Seahawks players, except for maybe J.Forsett or even J.Carlson i really dont think the Browns would improve much otherwise.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I think he will build his own thing there in Cleveland.

Too bad for him this is a dynasty league and not a keeper league. Otherwise theyd improve by 8 wins next year.

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
That's great for the Browns and the league. I hate seeing teams being doormats. The Lions, and Rams are horrible this season. I am glad the Browns are doing better than they started. The win over the Steelers was awesome and the win over the Chiefs this weekend was great!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, not to be a wet blanket or anything....

But Holmgren didn't have the best success as a GM and HC in Seattle. He did much, much better at only a HC. Maybe he is the right guy....but I for one will wait and see before I hand him the keys to the city.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Okay, not to be a wet blanket or anything....

But Holmgren didn't have the best success as a GM and HC in Seattle. He did much, much better at only a HC. Maybe he is the right guy....but I for one will wait and see before I hand him the keys to the city.

Oh come on...Buffalo gave TO the key to the city and look at the great job he has done..:shake: