Michigan vs. Notre Dame

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
can they just play to a 3-3 tie after 13 OT's??? I mean Charlie will have to stop to eat at some point right???

maverick824

can they just play to a 3-3 tie after 13 OT's??? I mean Charlie will have to stop to eat at some point right???

LMAO!!!!! Wow that was amazing!!!!

My non-homer glasses prediction.....obviously not the way I'm pulling, everyone who knows me knows this......

UM will come out fired up and this SHOULD be a very fun game to watch. Michigan seems to have cured the problems defensively(at least through one game LOL) that I"ve griped about for the past two years. They're making open field tackles, swarming to the ball, and putting heat on the QB. However, there's one area on the D that I'm guessing Notre Dame will test early and often, and that's the safeties. Clausen has more than enough weapons to test this team deep, and if Weis has half a brain, he'll see this and let Clausen turn it loose with his weapons down the field. This will be a LOT closer than I thought it would be as soon as a few weeks ago, but in the end, I think ND SURVIVES the Big House, 34-28. This series has ALWAYS been a home and home matchup for some reason, and I think if this game were to be played in South Bend, the outcome wouldn't be in doubt. However.....it's in the Big House, so all bets are off here......no ties, Miller, I'm sure Charlie has a halftime snack.......

Trickster

I think Michigan has definately cured some problems. Then again, they played against a MAC team last week so Notre Dame has a lot more talent than them. This week will prove if they are actually legit. I hope so. I can't take another year like last year. I don't think ND will be able to survive the energy in the Big House. It is going to be crazier there than an Ohio State game because everyone knows what is riding on this game.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
great fact here....over the past 20 ND/Mich meetings the favorite is 3-17 against the spread......underdog seems to be a good play in this series.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
After just watching the 1st qtr, this could turn into a scoring fest. Both O's have over 100 yrds and neither D looks like they want to play. Not cheering for either team but as always every year this will be a good game. Torn on who to cheer for. Cheering for Michigan means i would be cheering for Rodriguez to do a good coaching job and i just don't like the guy. But that stems from his last HC job and it seems to have carried over. Can't cheer for ND, been talking to much smack to do that. LOL. I just want a good game with no injuries. I'll cheer for the REFS and cheerleaders.

Trickster

I would like to direct everyone to the start of the thread. My prediction that is....31-26 in the 4th....It could happen!

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
WOW, what a game. Michigan twice blew 11 point leads and had to get a TD with 11 seconds left to win it by four, 38 - 34 . UM lead 14-3 and 31-20 and ND kept battling back to take the lead. It was a good game.

Trickster

Definately a good game! A classic UM vs ND game. If UM can get there DEFENSE TO SHOW UP, they might be legitamate. GO BLUE! And I would like to say HAHA to all those who thought I was crazy for saying UM would win