Major changes taking place later tonight

Mike

Administrator
Dumb queston time.

So like the shula league if I want to know their are new post I have to watch that forum?

Yes, though all the latest posts may show up still in tapatalk, not sure how tapatalk handles all of that.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
Hecks yea I'm on my phone now.

Dumb queston time.

So like the shula league if I want to know their are new post I have to watch that forum?

So if i watch a forum why can't i click both new threads and new messages? or does new messages cover both threads and replies?

Mike

Administrator
@nicholete
I believe new message would cover both.

On tapatalk everything shows up, no matter how I make the settings for the forum.

Zach

I really miss the latest threads on top. I might not post much - but this is set as my home page so every time I opened a browser I would glance at that and see if there was something that interested me to read.

I find that I do not actually go in and open forums and such to find out if there is something that might interest me.

Duck

I really miss the latest threads on top. I might not post much - but this is set as my home page so every time I opened a browser I would glance at that and see if there was something that interested me to read.

I find that I do not actually go in and open forums and such to find out if there is something that might interest me.
Click "new posts".

Mike

Administrator
As time allows, I will have new posts showing on the sidebar. Just had some issues on the first attempt, and haven't had time to revisit it yet.

Mike

Administrator

I helped you out a little, got the latest posts on the side now. Takes a little more effort than looking at the top of the page, but not much more ;)