LeVeon Bell

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Just wondering how everyone views him in a dynasty PPR league. I was offered the 1.04 in a rookie draft for him and the 1.08. Seems to me that I am getting the short end here

TIA

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Man Mutts it is hard to say what Bell will do going forward though I feel his elite days are long gone but I'd have a hard time giving up the 1.08 and him for 1.04. Try to swing it as Bell plus a second maybe. Now if I am reading this wrong and you get 1.04 & 1.08 pull the trigger now.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Just wondering how everyone views him in a dynasty PPR league. I was offered the 1.04 in a rookie draft for him and the 1.08. Seems to me that I am getting the short end here

TIA
I am split here. Jets lost its best Wr in letting Anderson go. They will probably draft one or more, but they won't be ready that quickly for the Jets. So other than TE, the best short range in receptions will be Bell. So he could actually see an uptick in receptions this year to be a solid PPR choice. All that being said I don't see a huge improvement in the Jets this year. So moving up might help. But I agree with you, Bell and 1.08 for a 4 spot bump is a bit costly. There has to be something else back to you. IMO.

Walter34

It would more depend on the league rules and the make up of your team more than the value of Bell. I would consider him a fringe starter \ RB3 at this point but maybe you can afford to give him up without affecting your starting lineup. Possibly you need him as a core player.

Hard to say - #8 will get you a very good player - probably one of the 1st round WRs. # 4 may get you the top RB or QB.

If I had a strong team and could afford to lose Bell I would be more aggressive and consider it.