Kenny Britt prctices in full today

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
And has been listed as probable for this week's Thursday night contest. I and many of you have been waiting on Britt to get rolling and listening to him say that he's getting back to where he was last year gives me reason to hope. I may well start him vs the Steelers what about you other Outlaws? Hey it isn't like Lloyd has been ringing any bells in my non-ppr league.

gizzil

true... but to give up the # 4 claim... if he clears to free agency, you're right i should... but that #4 could come in handy

cctekguy

Staff member
.... really leary about that O as a whole though.

This is where I'm at with Britt.

We've seen him be spectacular but that was in an offense that had the best RB in the league and a seasoned QB. Now there seems to be no running game at all and the QB is over cooked.

Great talent but his situation is bleak and his attitude sucks.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
I saw him be awesome last season with cj0k in the backfield, albeit for a limited time. Theres a decent chance we'll see some of that awesomness again in the near future... Im hangin tight with him for now.

#1bears fan

Hes on my bench and that is probably where he stays unless someone on my team dies or he has a huge game and I can package him in a trade... Im starting A Hawkins over him this week..