Keeper Advice

ExperiencedRookie

I have the 12th pick in a 12 man league. I'm trying to decide between 2 players.

Keep AJ Green and surrender my 1st pick or keep Terrance Williams and surrender my 15th pick.

Is it better to hold into my stud or take a value flyer on Terrence

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
With everyone keeping two players and you having the 12th pick it's a lot like getting Green for the #36 pick. That's pretty good value there.

ExperiencedRookie

Depends on how depleted the player pool is after keepers are removed.
I'm guessing that it will be a mix. Everyone gets 2 keepers, and it is usually ppl keeping 1 stud and 1 player who is good value.

For instance, a dude who has Crabtree for a 13th rd pick will keep him instead of Marshall for a 2nd rounder.

With that being said, you can expect about 10 absolute studs being kept...Peyton, Rodgers, McCoy, Charles etc etc

AJ Green will almost certainly come off the board before my pick in the 1st round

ExperiencedRookie

If I couple that together with Mud's theory of the 12th pick in the first round actually being the 36th overall selection it sounds less good. Hahahaha

I totally over think these things. But I guess that's how you become champ!

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
15th pick you should see around the same "level" sleepers. AJ is too rare to replace with "average" players. You would be essentially diluting your team to become more average.

ExperiencedRookie

15th pick you should see around the same "level" sleepers. AJ is too rare to replace with "average" players. You would be essentially diluting your team to become more average.
I like your point, but Terrence Williams is far better than any player selected in the 15th rd. AJ is about on par with the type of player I can acquire with my 1st rd pick that I'll have to surrender in order to keep him