KC Rbs

#1bears fan

Looking for some inside info in to the running situation down in KC. Scared to pull the trigger on Charles until I see how Hillis shakes out any thoughts as to where you would draft Charles. I think hes going to go alot higher than I would feel comfortable with, Thoughts???? :confused:

#1bears fan

With a playoff schedule of CLE OAK IND and their offense additions could be solid, But I would have to grab him 10th or 11th overall dont think hell be around for 30 31.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
In the recent SOFFL III draft he went at 3.5 (29 overall). I think 10 or 11 is WAAAAYYYYY to early! Too much risk there. I would rather take Hillis later to be honest, better value and I see Hillis cutting in enough to take significant value away from Charles and be a decent flex play. 3rd rd is the earliest I would look at Charles and for me, I would likely look another direction if I could.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I checked the other SOFFL drafts and he went 2.4 in SOFFL I (16); and 4.1 in SOFFL II (37) so it looks like you are not the only one torn on him, he is being taken all over the place.

Coachnorm

I was the one to get him in my second corner of the SOFFL II... I was very pleased with that, but surprised he was still around. A lot of drafrts he is going a lot earlier than I am comfortable with.