Josh Gordon

ExperiencedRookie

Guy goes out and has an enormous game. Now the team trades away their only running presence, and it looks like its going to be a complete air show in CLE all year.

His name is also on the trading block, and who knows what kind of situation he could end up in if traded.

So what do you do with this guy? Do you try to trade him right now? Do you keep him and ride this thing out?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I try to sale high just like the Browns would like to do but again it depends on who else you have at WR. If you're hurting there I think you have to stick with him and hope for the best.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Sell high. If he is traded, there will be a bigger adjustment period than there is with RB's. If you can get someone to take the bait and get good return value, go for it.

A

Axe Elf

The problem is that there are 200 startable WRs in the NFL; nobody is likely to pay you anything of consequence for a guy on the trading block. But hey, if you need a backup kicker, you might be able to get one for him.

ExperiencedRookie

The problem is that there are 200 startable WRs in the NFL; nobody is likely to pay you anything of consequence for a guy on the trading block. But hey, if you need a backup kicker, you might be able to get one for him.
50% of people who play fantasy football don't play like it like the people posting here. Have to keep that in mind.

For instance. I traded Eli Manning (4 contract years) and Shane Vareen (1 contract year) for Andrew Luck (5 contract years) in a dynasty. This guy was only gaining a RB2 in a non PPR league for 1 year and he gave up Luck for Eli. These are the type of people that are out there.