Jerseys Of The Future

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
So, as we all know, Nike will take over the NFL's uniforms in the year 2012, and, perhaps more exciting for me whose livelihood comes from selling hats, New Era will take over the caps.

Found this link to concept jerseys for all 32 teams, however, before everyone gets too excited, and, trust me, you will, Yahoo! Sports reported that a Nike source informed them that designs are not real.

With that being said, how sweet is the Bengals jersey? The Bucs jersey? The Redskins jersey?

New NFL Nike jerseys? - latimes.com

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I sort of liked the Chargers concept. The Chiefs, eh, reminds me a bit too much of FSU.

Not sure about the Pats, it's either really cool or really gaudy.

I think it would grow on me though as it reminds me of a superhero outfit.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Weve seen these before haven't we?

but of them all, love the Cardinals with the reversed out bird head helmet.

Like Bills, browns and chargers.

Absolutely hate cincy and KC, no way I want a yellow friggen helmet :xpuke:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Yeah, this popped up a month or two ago.....from what I read this was just a REALLY bored fan who came up with some VERY BAD designs.

Weve seen these before haven't we?

but of them all, love the Cardinals with the reversed out bird head helmet.

Like Bills, browns and chargers.

Absolutely hate cincy and KC, no way I want a yellow friggen helmet :xpuke:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Damn those are ugly. Why turn the Lions emblem around? looks like it has tucked tail and running away. Jax uniform is horrendous. Really glad these uniforms arent for real. 'Skins is just plain stupid. Titans looks uber gay.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
(I know its not real, but Ill rate some anyway)

Ones the Sarge Liked:
1. I really liked the color scheme and return to the old school look of the Bills uniforms.
2. The Broncos isnt too bad.....would have liked to have seen the current logo remain
3. I like the Cardinals uniform. Perfect break from the uniforms which have largely represented failure.
4. For some reason I like the Giants uniform, but I cant say why.
5. The Lions one isnt bad other than the cat facing the wrong way.
6. The Panthers uniform is bad ass.

Ones the Sarge thinks sucks:
1. Dont like the Bears without the "C" on the helmet. Lame.
2. Bengals pants look like we are about to invade a small tropical island.
3. The Bucs uniform looks like the spawn of Mike Alstott and a transvestite hooker. Yuck. (Sorry Rachelle)
4. The Browns need to embrace the "Dog Pound". A bulldog logo..something.
5. I could take 5 guys in those San Diego uniforms and use them to block traffic. Poor.
6. That Chiefs uniform flat out sucks.
7. Dont like the horse shoes on the Colts knees. Less is more.
8. Either Green or Orange on the Dolphins uniforms. Not both.
9. Jags uniform looks like something a stripper wears out to the pole with all that leopard print on it.
10. Dont like the Pats logo facing the wrong way and I could do without an image of the flag getting thrown to the dirt.
11. I do NOT like the Ravens not having a mostly black and purple theme. Looks like Barney.
12. Redskins uniform is horrible.
13. That Steelers uniform is just all around bad. Doesnt look tough at all.
14. The Texans uniform makes almost no use of blue and looks like the current Cardinals to me.
15. Didnt I see a guy similar to the Vikings uniform in Star Wars....looks like crap to me.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Not thrilled with any of them.

This is the NFL not some new league trying to make a statement, leave well enough alone