Its playoff time

infamous

Ok so ironically my other league which i fielded a better team did not make the playoffs so its up to this one. PPR format with bonuses at 100 yds receiving/rushing and 300 yds passing.

QB- Peyton Manning
RB Rice(HOU), Forte(NE), Best(GB), Gerhart
WR Jennings(DET), Bowe(SD), Austin(PHI), Holmes(MIA), S. Rice(NYG)
TE Witten (PHI)

Everyone i bolded is pretty much how I set my lineup to be. Its the receivers im questionable about. With Bryant out do I run with Austin, Im not playing Rice because I dont know about the defense...

What do you guys think?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Really tough call IMO Infamous. I might be the only one here to say this but I'd start Austin or even Rice over Bowe if Cassell is out.

2minutedrill

Agree with you here Mud. I just had hernia surgery last thursday and just starting to get out of bed without TOO much pain. I know mine is worst but any kind of fresh cut into muscle tissue is gonna hurt. Imagine trying to throw, ouch..meds help but still... he's gotta be out.

jjtweeks

Rice

I would definitely play Rice over holmes. I would definetly keep bowe. Put me in for cassel and bowe would still get some points. For me Cassel doesnt make Bowe look good but the other way around. Just my thought

Trickster

But they have chemistry together. I definitely downgrade Bowe and I would probably start Austin over Bowe

Vicious_Machine

Another vote for Austin over Bowe! Cant take a chance of getting a goose egg in the playoffs... too many questions around Bowe. And KC does have that great running game.