Is Tony Romo an elite QB?

2minutedrill

Good QB maybe, elite no. Not in my eyes anyway. Especially in FF. Had him as my qb in FF for a year or two and was very frustrating. I think here is a case the the surrounding players make the QB. You all can have him. Just want my V-Bucks

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Right you are 2-M on several accounts. Romo was the "secret player." Don't spend it all in one place. :biggrin:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Good QB maybe, elite no. Not in my eyes anyway. Especially in FF. Had him as my qb in FF for a year or two and was very frustrating. I think here is a case the the surrounding players make the QB. You all can have him. Just want my V-Bucks

I am amazed at how high this guy gets ranked. Can't deny the fact he scores well, but he just seems to disappear at times, and of course is worthless in the playoffs. I agree with you 2minutedrill, he is not an elite Qb at all.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Not elite, but in that next grouping from a fantasy perspective. You'll find him in the 6-10 range in rankings is my guess.

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
Has never achieved "elite" status but he sits on the cusp. Always "just outside" where he needs to be to join the ranks. That said, I do have high hopes for him to put up decent/consistent numbers this season. I still play Russell Wilson over him on any given Sunday.

Mike

Administrator
He is a really good quarterback that will never have the opportunity to prove himself as an elite.

He will always be knocked for the mistakes, which mostly come ad a result of trying too hard to make plays behind a subpar offensive line.