I need 2

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
So in my 10 team keeper league we are keeping 2. Standard scoring, but we do start 2 QB's. So Chris Johnson is my no brainer, now I need 1 out of these 3: Phillip Rivers(was going to be my 2nd keeper but now worried about the o-lineman who's holding out and V. Jackson). Ryan Grant, and Cedric Benson. Thank you for all the help.
Posted via Mobile Device

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd keep Grant but starting two QB's you have to consider keeping Rivers who I'm not high on. Do you get to find out how many others are keeping QB's before you annouce?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
No we don't we submit our keepers all at the same time. We right them down and put them all in a hat right before draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dallas Iowa

Cowboy fan
I do know just from talking to some of the guys that P.Manning, Schaub, Brees, Rodgers. Will be kept.
Posted via Mobile Device

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I'd guess that the big three would be kept and most of the next group of 4 or 5 as well. The third group of QB's should be mostly entact leaving you choices like Cutler, Palmer, Kolb, and McNabb amongst others plus Rivers if you put him back into the draft.

What spot do you draft out of?

Cutlered

I have been in a 2 QB league before. First of all I hate them. It comes down to hoping your QBs stay healthy all season or hoping you have the a back up available on the waiver wire if one of your QBs goes down. I would definitely keep Rivers in a two QB league.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I'm with Cutlered. In 2 QB leagues QB's become as important as RB's. They are the gold standard. CJ and Rivers are no brainers, even if your worried about Rivers, you have to keep him in that set-up. If you don't like him, try to move him for another QB.....but you have to keep the QB.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
I'm with Cutlered. In 2 QB leagues QB's become as important as RB's. They are the gold standard. CJ and Rivers are no brainers, even if your worried about Rivers, you have to keep him in that set-up. If you don't like him, try to move him for another QB.....but you have to keep the QB.

I'm with Miller on this one. 2 QB league, you have to keep Rivers.